or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I - Page 948  

post #14206 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblegrain View Post
Yes there is only one color in this style at Nordstrom. They are called Dakota. They are sold on Nordstrom website as well as zappos, shoes.com, piperlime, etc. approx $170.

I wonder what their construction is, are they welted? If so, it's a relative bargain.

http://www.zappos.com/frye-dakota-mid-lace

Thank you!
post #14207 of 14248
Was wearing these on the weekend and decided to give them some leather food. Thought I'd post a bunch of pics because by far I get the most PMs and questions about these whenever they pop up in a fit.

GORDON RUSH CUFFED ANKLE BOOTS

Getting ready for treatment:


Post-treatment:





post #14208 of 14248
^^^Nice.
post #14209 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Fantastic! Congrats - I really love this shoe, from concept to typical flawless JL execution

+1. Now to find me one.

Regards.
post #14210 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
fuck you,how should i know it's a manufacturer.

it has been discussed ad nauseum...
post #14211 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikar View Post
+1. Now to find me one.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonf View Post
+1 Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
This shoe looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Fantastic! Congrats - I really love this shoe, from concept to typical flawless JL execution

Thanks. I thought it would be too modern for many. Here's another few of shots.





post #14212 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengranger View Post
Thanks. I thought it would be too modern for many. Here's another few of shots.



Did they come w/ purple laces? I love the shoes, just not the laces.
post #14213 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengranger View Post
Thanks. I thought it would be too modern for many. Here's another few of shots.






Now we're back to true shoe pr0n... Fantastic!
post #14214 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Now we're back to true shoe pr0n... Fantastic!

Nice.
post #14215 of 14248
^^^Gorgeous shoe!
post #14216 of 14248
I never figured out why AS and Tricker's don't get as much love as they deserve.
Particularly from the fucktard buyers for Amreekan depart. store chains
post #14217 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengranger View Post
Thanks. I thought it would be too modern for many. Here's another few of shots.







Did they come w/ purple laces? I love the shoes, just not the laces.
Those shoes look so good who cares about the laces.
post #14218 of 14248
^^^Ordinarily I'd be put off by the laces, but not with those nice shoes.
post #14219 of 14248
I just won these Grenson for Tim Little chukka boots with crepe soles. I bought before from Sarah a pair of TL derbys. I dot not see much difference (except design) between TL and Grenson Rose, the TL are far from Masterpieces in quality, however absurd retail prices (£350-380). Is it only market genius for Tim Little to sell the rebadged Grensons for 1.5x the price? (Sarah has another pair of TL suede chukkas size 11.5- seconds)
post #14220 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
I just won these Grenson for Tim Little chukka boots with crepe soles. I bought before from Sarah a pair of TL derbys. I dot not see much difference (except design) between TL and Grenson Rose, the TL are far from Masterpieces in quality, however absurd retail prices (£350-380). Is it only market genius for Tim Little to sell the rebadged Grensons for 1.5x the price?

Nice boots!

You're correct about your Derbies, the TL style Black Sole 5 is the old Grenson Rose style Bayswater on the 96 last.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I