or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I - Page 818  

post #12256 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZRM View Post
Finally got the Alden whiskey longwings that led me to SF in the first place.






Off-topic question: What kind of jeans are those? I've been in the market and those look like a nice selvedge and not too slim. Thanks,

Tony
post #12257 of 14248
The jeans would be Kicking Mule Workshop if I am not mistaken. Not sure of the model though. Looks like the 1980.
post #12258 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo View Post
The jeans would be Kicking Mule Workshop if I am not mistaken. Not sure of the model though. Looks like the 1980.

Hmm. I've never heard of them. Where can those be found?
post #12259 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
?

Love the packaging. The shoe, not so much.
post #12260 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post



I have to agree with the rest... that is a beauty! Great find, yfyf
post #12261 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
oh la, la. there seems to be hope for the "paprika" specs in the near future, great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
The forming of that saddle treatment is voluptuous and exquisite IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
^^^Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
^Very sharp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette View Post
I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
I have to agree with the rest... that is a beauty! Great find, yfyf

Thanks, chaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
Awesome Lodgers. Was this part of their MTM option?

It was from their "Shoe of the Month" offer so I was quite pleased to manage to snag one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triniboy27 View Post
Love the packaging. The shoe, not so much.

The box was very impressive, unfortunately I had to get rid of it because it was taking up so much space. The shoe does seem to polarize opinion though. Quite a fair few have voiced concern about my taste and sanity. O well, I wanted a saddle shoe and I got a saddle shoe.
post #12262 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
The box was very impressive, unfortunately I had to get rid of it because it was taking up so much space.

bigbris had a heart attack... right now!
post #12263 of 14248
Cheap Bass blucher mocs: Alden flex-welt snuff suede chukkas. Finding suitable shoe trees has been a challenge for these has been a challenge. Since they're unlined a lot of the trees seems to put more pressure on the counter than I like.
post #12264 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
Alden flex-welt snuff suede chukkas. Finding suitable shoe trees has been a challenge for these has been a challenge. Since they're unlined a lot of the trees seems to put more pressure on the counter than I like.
Excellent choice! The Alden snuff suede chukkas gets my vote for the SF Must-Have item of the month. Hooray for group think!
post #12265 of 14248
got my new black captoes from Skyvalet-- edward green Gladstones, with special order black quarters on the soles. Like them a lot, and great fit-- they def need a few coats of polish to take a shine-- leather is really nice but not glossy yet.

post #12266 of 14248
^ Looks like the perfect black captoe; well done.
post #12267 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by george88 View Post
I wear almost everything on Modified Last, so i do not have many models to choose from.
But.....got lucky a week ago.


Are these the RL Polo shells?
post #12268 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post
got my new black captoes from Skyvalet-- edward green Gladstones, with special order black quarters on the soles. Like them a lot, and great fit-- they def need a few coats of polish to take a shine-- leather is really nice but not glossy yet.
These are absolutely wonderful.
post #12269 of 14248
Those are KMWs, and I think I was wearing 1950s that day, which I prefer to the 1980s. They are a great fitting jean, similar to LVC 1947, so slim but not too slim, and there is no need for soaking.

KMW at Context Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGee View Post
Off-topic question: What kind of jeans are those? I've been in the market and those look like a nice selvedge and not too slim. Thanks,

Tony
post #12270 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post
Are these the RL Polo shells?

Those are alden cigar shells on the modified last.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I