or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread - Page 22

post #316 of 385
nm
Edited by acidboy - 12/10/13 at 11:06pm
post #317 of 385
Arum has to stup up...or should I say..step back for that fight to happen...
post #318 of 385
Floyd Mayweather Hints Manny Pacquiao Might Be Next Opponent

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/floyd-mayweather-hints-manny-pacquiao-might-next-opponent-181600694--box.html

(Money would destroy Ms Pac Man)
post #319 of 385

right,i think so,I agree with you that mayweather should be able to dodge/block a lot of william's punches but it will be difficult for mayweather to pull the trigger when he's so concentrated on D. When williams fought wright (the best defensive boxer of his generation), winky was completely befuddled.

tmMx1q

post #320 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmenowla View Post

right,i think so,I agree with you that mayweather should be able to dodge/block a lot of william's punches but it will be difficult for mayweather to pull the trigger when he's so concentrated on D. When williams fought wright (the best defensive boxer of his generation), winky was completely befuddled.
tmMx1q



But there is a difference...Winky was/is a defensive/counter puncher. PBF is a defensive/offensive fighter(if you catch my drift.) He doesn't just counterpunch....though he can...

I don't think that PBF would have much of a problem with PacMan......Once he measures his speed and establishes a distance so that he can work.....he will slowly pick him apart...
post #321 of 385
Thread Starter 
Floyd's biggest threat is:

post #322 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post

Floyd's biggest threat is:

Please!
post #323 of 385
Well well look at that.. Broner lost and got fucked up. People were hyping this guy as the next mayweather hahah... Damn his jaw looks broken.
post #324 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

Well well look at that.. Broner lost and got fucked up. People were hyping this guy as the next mayweather hahah... Damn his jaw looks broken.
I know Broner was hyping himself as the next PBF!
post #325 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

I know Broner was hyping himself as the next PBF!

I was also fooled by his hype. I guess because he talked so much trash I actually was starting to believe this bum was better than he said he was. From what I seen from the video's hes trying too hard to be like mayweather outside the ring but he might not have the work ethic that Money has inside the ring even though he said he works harder than anyone in sports.

This will humble him. He's not classy though, I really didn't see how he can be marketable.I understand he was undefeated by fighting trash cans but his personality wasn't one to take on
post #326 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

I was also fooled by his hype. I guess because he talked so much trash I actually was starting to believe this bum was better than he said he was. From what I seen from the video's hes trying too hard to be like mayweather outside the ring but he might not have the work ethic that Money has inside the ring even though he said he works harder than anyone in sports.

This will humble him. He's not classy though, I really didn't see how he can be marketable.I understand he was undefeated by fighting trash cans but his personality wasn't one to take on


I saw him at a fight(forgot which one.) He was fat..outta shape...etc. He was ON TOUR rapping and was headed back into the gym to start training for this fight.
You can't be a rapper/fighter or a fighter/rapper. Do that shit when you retire.
Paulie M broke him down last night.....said.....there is only 1 PBF....And Broner ain't the 2nd coming!
post #327 of 385
Thread Starter 
broner focuses more on being a celeb than being a boxer
post #328 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post

broner focuses more on being a clown than being a boxer


FTFY!
post #329 of 385
post #330 of 385
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread