or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread - Page 19

post #271 of 418
Good fights tonight on HBO. Undercard should be a good one...
post #272 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Good fights tonight on HBO. Undercard should be a good one...

Great 1st 2 rounds!!
post #273 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Great 1st 3 rounds!!

FTFM^^^
post #274 of 418
Thread Starter 
Nonito may become something special if he sticks to that more cerebral approach like tonight. It's in his nature to be a counterpuncher
post #275 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post

Nonito may become something special if he sticks to that more cerebral approach like tonight. It's in his nature to be a counterpuncher

100%.
Undercard was very good. I would like to see him fight the winner of the Pac vs JMM....
post #276 of 418
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

100%.
Undercard was very good. I would like to see him fight the winner of the Pac vs JMM....
how do you think Juan will do against Rios? I can see manny beating Rios
post #277 of 418
After Manny and Floyd retire, it will be a dark dark age for boxing. I just don't see anyone who will take the torch once those 2 retire.
post #278 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post

how do you think Juan will do against Rios? I can see manny beating Rios

I a really good fight! Rios showed me something as I thought he was losing that fight last night and did what he said(KO.) He is strong enough after moving up in weight!

i actually could go to the barclays center in brooklyn next weekend for the eric morales vs garcia fight(and paulie m is on the undercard.) however, i am heading upstate(NY) for something else. Would have liked to check out the arena.....but it is literally 5 min away from my casa and will check it out at a later date. i am going to the cotto v trout fight at MSG in dec so hoping that will be a battle. cotto's fans always represent at MSG!!
post #279 of 418
Thread Starter 
Trout is a pretty damn good fighter. We'll see soon if Saul Alvarez was serious fighting the best or if that was just code for I want big payday fights without earning them traditional way
post #280 of 418
Agree. He was doing his PBF imitation in the beginning by shooting his jab and ducking under Cotto's return right hand. Jab was strong. He didn't back down and also banged inside with Cotto.
post #281 of 418
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Agree. He was doing his PBF imitation in the beginning by shooting his jab and ducking under Cotto's return right hand. Jab was strong. He didn't back down and also banged inside with Cotto.
How was it being there live!?happy.gif
post #282 of 418
Thread Starter 
I'm starting to wonder if manny took a dive. When he got robbed against Bradley he was overly cool and fine about it. Now when his slimy promoter talks about a 5th fight he obediently says yes sir. Then the knockout happens right at the closing bell. Perhaps Juan knows about manny's habit of trying to steal rounds in the final moment by throwing some bullshit flurries.

congrats to Marquez. He made sure manny and his fans can't even argue about how it was close this time.

Juan-manny
9-10
9-10
10-8
10-9
8-10

46-47 to manny right before he got stopped
post #283 of 418
lol8[1].gif

Bro, you can't even say this is a dive, well he did dive face first to the canvas.
699348134.gif?key=320180&Expires=1355033973&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=N25jx4ukf0U23szVedBnSOCJFg0xMxJly2HLdJLs5kpgfwXP6hGaXpPdBrlAddhy-JwPJ-SMT~mNEKeXTUhOMXgJA5H3Z4o1KeHw5JE3gFiHC-NYO~6xCbsLZ~LDJqLx8QrWfDp-loDrkD60XFWVtqCdMSbbJYGyf0hcbfv-BYY_


Dude was legitimately asleep. This might be it for his career unless he takes less $$$ for that Money fight, which he definitely should if he wants to get paid.


post #284 of 418
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

lol8[1].gif
Bro, you can't even say this is a dive, well he did dive face first to the canvas.
699348134.gif?key=320180&Expires=1355033973&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=N25jx4ukf0U23szVedBnSOCJFg0xMxJly2HLdJLs5kpgfwXP6hGaXpPdBrlAddhy-JwPJ-SMT~mNEKeXTUhOMXgJA5H3Z4o1KeHw5JE3gFiHC-NYO~6xCbsLZ~LDJqLx8QrWfDp-loDrkD60XFWVtqCdMSbbJYGyf0hcbfv-BYY_
Dude was legitimately asleep. This might be it for his career unless he takes less $$$ for that Money fight, which he definitely should if he wants to get paid.
It sounded like they're both going to continue fighting
post #285 of 418
he got knocked the fuck out!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread