or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread - Page 78

post #1156 of 1271
So Dominick Breazeale.

Watching that fight against Kassi, the judges absolutely robbed Kassi. And he was losing to Mansour too. Incredibly lucky to still have the 0, and that's with opponents that aren't really top 20.

Still, Joshua hasn't exactly fought anyone decent ever either, so maybe they're both bums.
post #1157 of 1271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

lol8[1].gif hate on GGG is deep just because he didn't face the bigger Ward, get over it
Yes, continue your girly giggle because your fav didn't face a great fighter when given the chance.

Refuses to move up one for a single fight despite requesting opponents two divisions smaller
post #1158 of 1271
jfc that was a joke of a fight.
post #1159 of 1271
I'm hoping Porter vs Thurman is better.
post #1160 of 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post

Yes, continue your girly giggle because your fav didn't face a great fighter when given the chance.

Refuses to move up one for a single fight despite requesting opponents two divisions smaller



If you are talking about Canelo being two divisions smaller, the fighter that GGG is asking to fight then you are insane.

Talking about girly giggles when you get a hard on every time Money Mayweather is mentioned and you ultimate troll shield is ready on lock.

Instead of slandering something that is done and over with, why not just praise Ward for taking the big risk and moving up against Kovalev? Instead you'd rather shit on GGG for some reason.

Again, just get over it and move on.



Anyways, you guys think Joshua is ready for a big fight? Fury? Klitschko? Ortiz? Wilder?
post #1161 of 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post



Anyways, you guys think Joshua is ready for a big fight? Fury? Klitschko? Ortiz? Wilder?

He looked the same as he's always done fighting nobodies, so very difficult to know.

Joseph Parker is the mandatory so at least that should be a tough fight in about 6 months. Will be an interesting fight as Parker probably has the fastest hands in the division, and I don't think we've ever seen Joshua take on someone faster than himself.
post #1162 of 1271
Parker is at least a move in the right direction.

Despite fighting bums, seems like he is at least ready to fight the likes of Jennings or Stiverne. Ortiz is probably going to ruin his career if he fight him now.

Sucks that Povetkin and Wilder match was cancelled and it's very disappointing dude is fighting Arreola instead.
post #1163 of 1271
Povetkin-Wilder would've been fascinating.

Arreola is a disappointment, yes, but he's still probably better than anyone Joshua has fought.
post #1164 of 1271
haha yeah but Joshua could likely dispose of Arreola quickly too


damn, I didn't know the Mares fight was cancelled, Hurd/Molina isn't looking too bad despite it being one-sided
post #1165 of 1271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

If you are talking about Canelo being two divisions smaller, the fighter that GGG is asking to fight then you are insane.

Talking about girly giggles when you get a hard on every time Money Mayweather is mentioned and you ultimate troll shield is ready on lock.

Instead of slandering something that is done and over with, why not just praise Ward for taking the big risk and moving up against Kovalev? Instead you'd rather shit on GGG for some reason.

Again, just get over it and move on.



Anyways, you guys think Joshua is ready for a big fight? Fury? Klitschko? Ortiz? Wilder?
goofnady went crickets when Erislandy Lara offered to fight him.
post #1166 of 1271
Thread Starter 
I had Thurman-Porter a draw.

They need a rematch.

I don't think Uncle Al favors Porter much. Not a single judge card had it for Porter.

They all went 7-5.

Good thing for Thurman judges prioritize clean punching for scoring. For ringside fans the easiest criterion to score is effective aggression--the department where Porter was better.
post #1167 of 1271
Thread Starter 
Porter impressed me with his versatility. Kept hearing about how he was a good boxer in the amateurs. He showed some fighting backwards skills tonight. Shawn got the better jab, so he was capable of holding his own at range.

Keith still has some major holes in his abilities: jabbing, inside fighting, and defense. This was a huge experience building fight for him. Let hope he uses the fight to better himself.

It was surprising to see how inaccurate Thurman could be at times. Both fighters can get wild.
post #1168 of 1271
Thread Starter 
Neither's performance knocked Kell Brook off the top spot. Kell still #1 welter. Kell beats em all comfortably imo except for Errol Spence.

Shawn has already been taken care of.

Thurman and Garcia would get a boxing lesson via that jab.

Kell-Bradley would be a good fight, but Timmeh is stuck over at top rank like manny was.
post #1169 of 1271
Thread Starter 
Porter is iron chinned hero. Possibly the greatest physical specimen in boxing today
post #1170 of 1271
Thread Starter 
If a rematch isn't immediate, I'd like to see Garcia-Porter.

Garcia fan but he hasn't been answering questions lately.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread