or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA: Kurt Geiger has a few Church's on sale for 50%-67% off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: Kurt Geiger has a few Church's on sale for 50%-67% off - Page 2

post #16 of 53
I got a Grafton R. I think for the price and quality, it is a good value shoes.
post #17 of 53
Only Prob with Geiger is they don't ship outside UK - can't believe businesses that think small and won't adopt a world wide approach in the www age! They must lose so many sales.....
post #18 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by labravajazz View Post
Only Prob with Geiger is they don't ship outside UK - can't believe businesses that think small and won't adopt a world wide approach in the www age! They must lose so many sales.....
Or figure that it's too much hassle to deal with international packaging, customs, costs, fraud, currency conversion, lost shipment insurance, complaints, and returns.
post #19 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by intent View Post
Or figure that it's too much hassle to deal with international packaging, customs, costs, fraud, currency conversion, lost shipment insurance, complaints, and returns.

Jeeez its not that hard any more and most of the probs you mention can still apply to domestic transactions. Anyway most of the best companies are selling now to the international market. Anyway when economy goes bad like now the ones who don't mind a slight extra hassle are the ones who will stay afloat IMHO!
post #20 of 53
dayum

my size NA
post #21 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by labravajazz View Post
Jeeez its not that hard any more and most of the probs you mention can still apply to domestic transactions. Anyway most of the best companies are selling now to the international market. Anyway when economy goes bad like now the ones who don't mind a slight extra hassle are the ones who will stay afloat IMHO!
Ever been sued?
post #22 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by labravajazz View Post
Jeeez its not that hard any more and most of the probs you mention can still apply to domestic transactions. Anyway most of the best companies are selling now to the international market. Anyway when economy goes bad like now the ones who don't mind a slight extra hassle are the ones who will stay afloat IMHO!


You should tell this to polo or gilt.
post #23 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy from Shanghai View Post
including this. Buy now, thank me later.

No Consul in size 7
post #24 of 53
Fuck. Anybody proxying? I'd like the 9.5
post #25 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum View Post
No Consul in size 7

You are too late...it had all sizes
post #26 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
Fuck. Anybody proxying? I'd like the 9.5
^ read the whole thread.

J. (Ich_Dien) ordered for me a pair size 8.5. There was another offer for UK proxy in B&S yesterday.
post #27 of 53
Thanks again for the PSA, OP.
post #28 of 53
Grabbed a pair. Thanks for the PSA
post #29 of 53
sad wish i had more dough for this. Thanks for the PSA
post #30 of 53
Bleah. Tried on some Chetwynds today and it seems like I need a size 8 uk. If anybody is selling theirs pm me. Thanks for the PSA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA: Kurt Geiger has a few Church's on sale for 50%-67% off