or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › I just bought a... (non clothing item)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just bought a... (non clothing item) - Page 266

post #3976 of 4584
Bought a WD Live TV. This thing is great! Much better than burning videos to DVD so my wife can watch on the TV because she hates watching video on a computer.
post #3977 of 4584
Some accessories to go along with this piece of shit laptop that I'm currently using: Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard: And a Logitech Wireless Trackball Mouse:
post #3978 of 4584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xericx View Post
I'm actually digging this toothbrush actually. Going to buy one for my travel kit. It seems to brush the teeth more throughly and is good for tounge brushing since the surface area is so wide.

I read that brushing your tongue is a futile endeavor because you aren't going to remove the bacterial (culprit of bad breath). It's better to get a silver tongue scraper. Silver has anti-bacterial properties.
post #3979 of 4584
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg1 View Post
You are a meta-hipster/poseur. Don't worry, given your location, nobody will notice ...

lol.

Yeah.. I overthink everything. I expect the fact I know it makes me look pretentious, or care that it does, makes me even more so.bb
post #3980 of 4584
So I've decided to throw a bit of money at my problems in photographing insects and stuff. Manfrotto macro flash brackett Canon Speedlite 430EX Raynox DCR-150 close up lens 1-to-2 ETTL cable 2 small diffusor for my flashs A second battery Going to use it with my Canon 500D and a Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens. Small Speedlite 270EX to illuminate the background. If this will not help me to go on refusing to use a tripod, I might give a monopod a try. Edit: Received my stuff today. Exposure is so much easier this way when hand held. Tried it quickly with one flash after work, will have to give it another try and figure out if I use the second one better to reduce shadows or to fill the background.
post #3981 of 4584
Just bought an Acer A500 tablet and absolutely loving it. Consider me one of those converted to tablets who wasn't sold on them in the past.
post #3982 of 4584
Just bought this coffee table from Crate and Barrel: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/furnit...-table/s580140 I really like it. The style and color fit in perfectly for my living room. The only issue is I discovered it's just under 2 inches higher then the seat of my couch. It looks a little odd because of this and it is something I should have checked before the purchase. Trying to decide if I am going to keep or return the table because of this.
post #3983 of 4584
I likes but that height issue would probably get annoying as shit eventually. Which couch did you end up picking?
post #3984 of 4584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
I likes but that height issue would probably get annoying as shit eventually. Which couch did you end up picking?
This one in brown. Got some additional discounts on top of the listed sale price so it was a really good deal. Been happy with it so far. On the coffee table it just feels slightly off scale. Makes the table look a lot larger then it is. It was ordered online and I already put it together. If I decide to return it it's going to be a pain in the ass to take it apart again. Plus I ordered it online and there are no Crate in Barrel stores here in town. Because of this I am leaning towards keeping it. Other then the issue with its height, I do like it a lot. Just need to decide if it would annoy me in the long term, like you say.
post #3985 of 4584
Interesting looking sofa. Take a pic of the setup.
post #3986 of 4584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Interesting looking sofa. Take a pic of the setup.

I sent you one, but want to take a better image if I am going to post it on here.
post #3987 of 4584
Send it via PM. I can't get pics on my POS phone.
post #3988 of 4584
Took these a couple weeks ago and have been meaning to post them. My new 50" Samsung plasma. Bought it on clearance for an absolute steal. They had just brought in the new line from the manufacturer and needed to get rid of some old stock. Does 3D and was the top of the line from the brand in this size. Picture quality is phenomenal.





Media stand is new too.
post #3989 of 4584
You've got a lot of brown going on so far. Why not vary up the colors a bit?
post #3990 of 4584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
You've got a lot of brown going on so far. Why not vary up the colors a bit?

Way ahead of you Rambo. Already thought about this. Color and variety is going to come from the side chair I get, accent pieces and art.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › I just bought a... (non clothing item)