or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › SOLD: $20K Luxurious NWT Ralph Lauren Collection Crocodile Handbag
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SOLD: $20K Luxurious NWT Ralph Lauren Collection Crocodile Handbag - Page 2

post #16 of 38
Thread Starter 
11/12: Price Drop!
post #17 of 38
RLPL doesn't exist for women, thus it has to be the general accessory line.
post #18 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloM View Post
RLPL doesn't exist for women, thus it has to be the general accessory line.

Manbag?
post #19 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloM View Post
RLPL doesn't exist for women, thus it has to be the general accessory line.

That may be true. When I check their current handbag offerings in this price range they are all from the "Ralph Lauren Collections" label.

But I do see many women's clothing items with a Purple Label on them, including a nice trench coat just a week or so ago.

I will call Ralph Lauren tomorrow to see if there is indeed a "RLPL" in women's stuff.
post #20 of 38
Not sure I'd drop the price like that...My guess is that you have just as much chance of selling this at $4500 as you do at $3500.
post #21 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloM View Post
RLPL doesn't exist for women, thus it has to be the general accessory line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post
That may be true. When I check their current handbag offerings in this price range they are all from the "Ralph Lauren Collections" label. But I do see many women's clothing items with a Purple Label on them, including a nice trench coat just a week or so ago. I will call Ralph Lauren tomorrow to see if there is indeed a "RLPL" in women's stuff.
Ralph lauren collection is the women's equivalent of men's RLPL. They even have the same purple label tags/dust bags/etc. The only difference is for the clothing items, the women's items have the word collection under Ralph Lauren on the purple tags. For the bags/purses/etc, they have the exact same RLPL dust bags and authenticity cards. People get bitchy when you say women's purple label, but for all intensive purposes it should be treated equally. That said, it's technically a "Ralph Lauren Collection" bag. This is an insanely nice bag. Again, it's the women's equivalent of purple label. Why would they have a $20,000 bag in their general accessory line? That's just insane.
post #22 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharwood View Post
Ralph lauren collection is the women's equivalent of men's RLPL. They even have the same purple label tags/dust bags/etc. The only difference is for the clothing items, the women's items have the word collection under Ralph Lauren on the purple tags. For the bags/purses/etc, they have the exact same RLPL dust bags and authenticity cards. People get bitchy when you say women's purple label, but for all intensive purposes it should be treated equally. That said, it's technically a "Ralph Lauren Collection" bag.

This is an insanely nice bag. Again, it's the women's equivalent of purple label. Why would they have a $20,000 bag in their general accessory line? That's just insane.

Thanks that clears it up pretty well

The longer this bag sits in my house, the more it grows on my wife

This is a dangerous situation I'm in now!
post #23 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post
Thanks that clears it up pretty well The longer this bag sits in my house, the more it grows on my wife This is a dangerous situation I'm in now!
You should gift it to her. This is a gift few men can afford to give. You would get the rock star treatment for life
post #24 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot View Post
You should gift it to her. This is a gift few men can afford to give. You would get the rock star treatment for a day or two...
and then she will ask for more
post #25 of 38
Thread Starter 
11/16:

another PRICE DROP!
post #26 of 38
amazing... what BT got this?
post #27 of 38
Some SFer is going to get an immediate BJ on Christmas morning as soon as the paper comes off this gift.
post #28 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girardian View Post
Some SFer is going to get an immediate BJ on Christmas morning as soon as the paper comes off this gift.
I wish I had a wife/SO who recognized this kind of luxury. Most women I've met will probably think a Coach bag is better.
post #29 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
amazing... what BT got this?
hopefully for furo...not his wife
post #30 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by intent View Post
I wish I had a wife/SO who recognized this kind of luxury. Most women I've met will probably think a Coach bag is better.

you are better off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Other (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › SOLD: $20K Luxurious NWT Ralph Lauren Collection Crocodile Handbag