or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Best Jeans under $100
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Jeans under $100 - Page 2

post #16 of 27
Plenty of Levis with 30 inseams and under $100

www.levisstore.com
post #17 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdnjfan1
Go for the Uniqlos, if you live near NJ. If not then I third the ES.

Where do you get uniglos in NJ?
post #18 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tck13
Where do you get uniglos in NJ?
There's three malls in NJ that have them. Freehold Raceway Mall, Menlo Park Mall and Rockaway Townsquare. If you live close to any of those malls, I suggest that you go there you live near any of those malls.
post #19 of 27
Welcome back, WeirdJoisey----I knew you couldn't stay away once UNIQLO was mentioned. I will look into living near the mall, but I'm not thrilled with the idea...
post #20 of 27
Definitely check out Mavi. Nordstrom carries them, and they also have a flagship store in Manhattan. I love the look and the fit.
post #21 of 27
If anyone's going to the NJ Uniqlo stores, mind picking up a pair of selvage denims for me?
post #22 of 27
There's at least one Uniqlo in NYC as well.

If you need to pay retail, and only have access to (non-NJ) mall stores, J. Crew often has reasonable washes and cuts somewhere between fashion-victim and Walmart acid wash. Full retail is probably approaching $100 on their jeans, though, which is ridiculous.
post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
Welcome back, WeirdJoisey----I knew you couldn't stay away once UNIQLO was mentioned. I will look into living near the mall, but I'm not thrilled with the idea...
Lol, I didn't realize the mistake until after I posted it. I met to edit it so it said "if you live near on of the malls that has on, then go, it's worth the trip." PS It's Jersey, not Joisey
post #24 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
There's at least one Uniqlo in NYC as well.

If you need to pay retail, and only have access to (non-NJ) mall stores, J. Crew often has reasonable washes and cuts somewhere between fashion-victim and Walmart acid wash. Full retail is probably approaching $100 on their jeans, though, which is ridiculous.
Sometimes the Gap comes out with a good wash and non-bootcut or diaper ass fit, but you have to keep your fingers crossed.
post #25 of 27
Thread Starter 
Currently I wear Mavi which weren't bad for $30. I havn't tried on too many premium jeans so I don't really know how to judge the quality in comparison.
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame
Sometimes the Gap comes out with a good wash and non-bootcut or diaper ass fit, but you have to keep your fingers crossed.
1969 has been crap for the last six months. I used to recommend it on sale (which happened inevitably), but now, not so much.
post #27 of 27
You can find lots of great jeans for under 100. You just have to look in the right places and wait for sales. I've gotten a lot of great Diesels at Off 5th and Urban Outfitters for $80-100.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Best Jeans under $100