or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Diesel Shazor?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Shazor?

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Does anyone know how these fit? are they true to size in the waist? the website that has them says they come with a 36 length but someone is selling a pair i want on ebay with a 33 length and the diesel site doesnt list what lengths they come it. is there a default length on these or do they come in all different lengths and how does the waist fit? any help would be appreciated.
post #2 of 12
Diesel + eBay = Fake, or at least a high probability of being such. Can't speak to the fit, but just wanted to point that out.
post #3 of 12
Diesel comes in even lengths only, AFAIK.

This season's Shazor is pretty interesting. Marketed as raw, it is actually a one-wash with a resin coat. Lots of interesting details on the inside. I would have considered it if it wasn't for the $200 tag.
post #4 of 12
I would check honestforum. They've probably discussed every cut in every wash and would be able to tell you straight away. They'll also be able to tell if the jeans are fake or not, just in case you're unsure. Be nice and search about the fit first, though http://www.honestforum.com
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame
This season's Shazor is pretty interesting. Marketed as raw, it is actually a one-wash with a resin coat.
Expect to see a lot of this from lots of manufacturers as the dry fad picks up with the masses. It's almost like raw denim and most people can't tell the difference, and, importantly, it removes most problems with sizing you get from true dry denim.
post #6 of 12
I have tried on Shazor at the diesel store and found they run very large in the waist, at least 1 or 2 inches. I tried on a 31 and it was huge. I would have probably bought 29.
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac
I have tried on Shazor at the diesel store and found they run very large in the waist, at least 1 or 2 inches. I tried on a 31 and it was huge. I would have probably bought 29.


What is your normal your normal waist size and what wash did you try?
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame
Diesel comes in even lengths only, AFAIK.

This season's Shazor is pretty interesting. Marketed as raw, it is actually a one-wash with a resin coat. Lots of interesting details on the inside. I would have considered it if it wasn't for the $200 tag.


I thought those were only $150
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond
What is your normal your normal waist size and what wash did you try?

My normal waist is 31. I tried on a very dark blue pair, they did not look like raw but they may have been the one wash resin mentioned above.
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGP
I thought those were only $150
Welcome to shopping in Canada. Veggie Indigo RRs go for $450.
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame
Welcome to shopping in Canada. Veggie Indigo RRs go for $450.


Oops, my bad.
post #12 of 12
Shazor sizing differs for each wash. Expect them to run 1-2 sizes large. The 88Z is about 1 size large. The others are probably 2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Diesel Shazor?