or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Dream Garages Anyone?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dream Garages Anyone?

post #1 of 91
Thread Starter 














































post #2 of 91
The Enzo and the F50 in the second pic are beautiful.
post #3 of 91
Those are great...thanks for sharing
post #4 of 91
I'm working hard to get to that point. Only 5 more years I hope.
post #5 of 91
Hate the wall photos in the first pic, but those garages are amazing. Especially the Maserati one- man do I love the MC12.
post #6 of 91
Wow, some of those are incredible.

No fancy cars in it, but the garage of this house is pretty killer:



post #7 of 91
is that a John Deere?
post #8 of 91
hm, some nice cars, some nice houses. but I wouldn't call these garages, more display cabinets. if you love cars, your garage needs to have a dirty floor/ground not a clean shiny tiling ..
post #9 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldarchon View Post
hm, some nice cars, some nice houses. but I wouldn't call these garages, more display cabinets. if you love cars, your garage needs to have a dirty floor/ground not a clean shiny tiling ..

+1 about display cabinets

The garage Spertia posted is actually very nice
post #10 of 91
Vox's closet?

Aportnoy's shoe repository #4?

post #11 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattersall View Post
Vox's closet?

Aportnoy's shoe repository #4?

Close, shoe repository #144.

Seriously though, cool pics. I have a book on dream garages which has some of these homes.
post #12 of 91
I'll just take RL's garage in Montauk... and the cars that are stored within.
post #13 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
I'll just take RL's garage in Montauk... and the cars that are stored within.

fight you for it.

actually, you can have them all, I just want this one.


post #14 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgold47 View Post
fight you for it.

actually, you can have them all, I just want this one.



That's definitely one of the keepers. Along with this:

post #15 of 91
I thought I was Big Time when I put diamond plate metal on my foundation walls, tread on my steps, blinds in my window and the niche where the water heater is, and RaceDeck on the floor.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Dream Garages Anyone?