• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frankie Morello jeans, Are them good?

Corniche

Reaction score
I saw the other day some slim dark Frankie Morello jeans.

Never heard of them, are them good?

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thats.mana
Maybe them are, maybe them ain't.

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

The right word was them or they?

Thanks

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Corniche
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

The right word was them or they?

Thanks

???

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who cares if it's a troll- they= subject (nominative case) loro them= direct object (accusative case) or indirect object (dative case) li/le (oggeto diretto) o loro/gli (oggetto indiretto)

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
Who cares if it's a troll-

they= subject (nominative case)
loro

them= direct object (accusative case) or indirect object (dative case)
li/le (oggeto diretto) o loro/gli (oggetto indiretto)

Reported for insulting me.
boxing[1].gif

Corniche

Reaction score

Corniche

Reaction score

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frankie Morello is an Italian brand... I got a pair of jeans of them, bought it about 3 years ago. The quality is good, though I'm not into the brand anymore. Ridicilous prices on items, but exclusive designs.

Also got some shirts, some items retailing for around 300 euros. The jeans I got from the brand where a whopping 400 euros. Weared them alot though. Nowadays the jeans don't reflect my style, but some of the shirts I do still wear.

When I think of it now, the pricetag doesn't justify what you get for it... Unless the brand retails cheaper now.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frankie Morello is such an unfortunate paisano name. He sounds like he should be working at Fulton fish market rather than designing clothes.

Of course, if you have a name like Rudolph Valentino or something like that, you're destined for other things.

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mistral
Frankie Morello is an Italian brand... I got a pair of jeans of them, bought it about 3 years ago. The quality is good, though I'm not into the brand anymore. Ridicilous prices on items, but exclusive designs.

Also got some shirts, some items retailing for around 300 euros. The jeans I got from the brand where a whopping 400 euros. Weared them alot though. Nowadays the jeans don't reflect my style, but some of the shirts I do still wear.

When I think of it now, the pricetag doesn't justify what you get for it... Unless the brand retails cheaper now.

Totally agree, but I like some of their plain dark slim ones.

Originally Posted by John Blazini
Drop a link for them jawns. What do they look like?

http://www.frankiemorello.it/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads