or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Does It Bother You To Wear PINK?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does It Bother You To Wear PINK?

post #1 of 67
Thread Starter 
Do you find yourself intimidated to choose a pink, tie, sweater, dress shirt, polo shirt, shorts, or sport jacket. I know some guys get angry when you ask them to wear something pink, WHY????
post #2 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBon View Post
Do you find yourself intimidated to choose a pink, tie, sweater, dress shirt, polo shirt, shorts, or sport jacket.

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBon View Post
I know some guys get angry when you ask them to wear something pink, WHY????

Because they're insecure.
post #3 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBon View Post
I know some guys get angry when you ask them to wear something pink, WHY????

Why are you asking them to wear anything?

I wore a pink shirt yesterday, I think it's a good color for me.
post #4 of 67
Yes, I hide my head in shame. Then go home and cry to my only two friends, Ben & Jerry.
post #5 of 67
I can't bring myself to wear a pink striped watchband or belt, or pink socks.

I suppose I'm just insecure.
post #6 of 67
Why do you ask other men to wear pink?
post #7 of 67
I have NO problem wearing pink whatsoever.

myke
post #8 of 67
Nobody on this board wears pink.
post #9 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
Yes, I hide my head in shame. Then go home and cry to my only two friends, Ben & Jerry.

Ditto with my only two friends, Ernest and Julio Gallo.
post #10 of 67
I do not have a pink sweater but am strongly considering one. I wear pink shirts and pink molluscs as often as possible.
post #11 of 67
It makes me blue that I see red every time this question gets asked. And it isn't that I'm green with envy or too yellow to wear pink. It's just that the question is so monumentally insipid. Goph ps--sorry about the purple prose.
post #12 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopherblue View Post
It makes me blue that I see red every time this question gets asked. And it isn't that I'm green with envy or too yellow to wear pink. It's just that it is

so monumentally insipid.

Goph

I refuse to read this post containing pink matter
post #13 of 67
i wear pink all the time. not full on pink, but as bits and pieces here and there on me.
post #14 of 67
It doesn't look good with many colors. You have to go out of your way to find something to wear it with and it's not worth the effort. Purple on the other hand, can be really well done.
post #15 of 67
No.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Does It Bother You To Wear PINK?