or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › need denim from japan? or anything else?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

need denim from japan? or anything else? - Page 4

post #46 of 532
Thread Starter 
well i don't know if i'll be able to. most stores are anal about people taking pictures. the guy at this place was busy at the sewing machine which is probably why i got away with taking all those pictures haha.
post #47 of 532
Damn, this is tempting. What is a great Japanese jean in raw denim that is cut similar to a New Standard? Something skinnyish and low rise - is there anything from Denime or Studio D or some label I'm not familiar with? I haven't kept up too well.
post #48 of 532
Someone's inbox is about to blow up...
post #49 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Damn, this is tempting. What is a great Japanese jean in raw denim that is cut similar to a New Standard? Something skinnyish and low rise - is there anything from Denime or Studio D or some label I'm not familiar with? I haven't kept up too well.

maybe the denim 66 low-rise.
The Flat Head 3001 has nicer denim though.
Fullcount 1108 fits pretty much like NS except the rise is a bit higher.
Samurai S0505XX might be the answer, I'm waiting for mine to dry.
Skull Jeans 5507 should work too.
post #50 of 532
xcoldricex, amazing pics, thanks!

My 6 month abstention is bound to end before 2.5 months are up.

Saucemaster, nice scripture!

'jinx, let us know how those Samurais fit and all.
post #51 of 532
Thread Starter 
just to remind everyone. i can get you stuff other than denim. there's lots of labels that are available here that aren't in the states- lad musician, visvim, neighborhood, virdi anne, haze, roen, mastermind, etc. etc. video games, magazines (i'll look for the big denim books that i saw in the store)... if i can order it or find it, i can get it for you!
post #52 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
just to remind everyone. i can get you stuff other than denim. there's lots of labels that are available here that aren't in the states- lad musician, visvim, neighborhood, virdi anne, haze, roen, mastermind, etc. etc. video games, magazines (i'll look for the big denim books that i saw in the store)... if i can order it or find it, i can get it for you!
You might find some takers for Last magazine or Men's Ex among other shoe porn....
post #53 of 532
Thread Starter 
alright i'll look into the magazines. just wanted to say that i'm doing this because almost all my life i've always wanted something from japan (whether it be video games, clothes, shoes, denim, headphones, electronics, etc.) but wasn't able to get it- even if i was willing to pay the money. so i hope i'm providing a good service- and hopefully someone else will return the favor to me when i'm stuck in the states looking at something from japan .
post #54 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
alright i'll look into the magazines. just wanted to say that i'm doing this because almost all my life i've always wanted something from japan (whether it be video games, clothes, shoes, denim, headphones, electronics, etc.) but wasn't able to get it- even if i was willing to pay the money. so i hope i'm providing a good service- and hopefully someone else will return the favor to me when i'm stuck in the states looking at something from japan .
It's very generous of you, and much appreciated. I made the same offer when I went a year ago and hauled back 13 pairs of Uniqlos for people here. It was kind of fun to have a little project while I was over there, but boy that bag was heavy on the trip all around Tokyo looking for one pair of size 36s...
post #55 of 532
Thread Starter 
teaser: i've got a lot of pics coming...
post #56 of 532
shit... i need to change my pants... those pics are fucking hot
post #57 of 532
Thread Starter 
after hours of searching...




let's see...





what will they have inside?
post #58 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
teaser:




i've got a lot of pics coming...

They look familiar.

post #59 of 532
youre such a tease
post #60 of 532
Thread Starter 
haha i know
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › need denim from japan? or anything else?