or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › need denim from japan? or anything else?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

need denim from japan? or anything else? - Page 13

post #181 of 532
Thread Starter 
yes you can get chrome hearts jewelry here. i wouldn't think it would be any cheaper. bad news- the source for the XX-003's are also sold out. what i can do is reserve some if you guys want to wait until june for them. please email me if you just want a refund or something else. sorry! if anyone interested in the samurai s0500xx - one of the stores is getting a few pairs in on after june 1st.
post #182 of 532
Thats too bad. Any chance I could get you to post pics of you actually wearing the AI-001?
post #183 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2G
Thats too bad. Any chance I could get you to post pics of you actually wearing the AI-001?
yeah I'm curious as well
post #184 of 532
Thread Starter 
i'll try, no promises, lots of work. the people that ordered their AI-001's should have them or will be getting them today/tomorrow. so you should ask them
post #185 of 532
hey xcoldricex, are the size 31 and below pure blue's still kicking around, or are ALL pure blue's xx-003's gone?
post #186 of 532
Thread Starter 
the 31's seem to have been bought today as bear's is now all sold out. there *might* be like a 28 or a 29 left at the store but that's not applicable to 90% of us
post #187 of 532
Thread Starter 
just an fyi of what they had in terms of sweaters at the loopwheeler store loopwheeler standard crew setin sleeve/raglan sleeve loopwheeler classic hoodie loopwheeler standard zip hoodie loopwheeler light, narrow, short hoodie w/double zip loopwheeler double sided hoodie with "THE MAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD" print"
post #188 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
just an fyi of what they had in terms of sweaters at the loopwheeler store

loopwheeler standard crew setin sleeve/raglan sleeve
loopwheeler classic hoodie
loopwheeler standard zip hoodie
loopwheeler light, narrow, short hoodie w/double zip
loopwheeler double sided hoodie with "THE MAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD" print"

How much was the standard zip hoodie?
post #189 of 532
and the classic hoodie?
post #190 of 532
Thread Starter 
please email all price requests (with links if applicable) to xcoldricex @ comcast.net , thank you.
post #191 of 532
post #192 of 532
Does anyone know/can anyone explain the difference between the Red Moon models HR-01A and HR-01C? Google translation has not been clear enough for me.

Oh, and 1,000 ¥ is not the answer I am looking for.
post #193 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine
Does anyone know/can anyone explain the difference between the Red Moon models HR-01A and HR-01C? Google translation has not been clear enough for me.

Oh, and 1,000 ¥ is not the answer I am looking for.

the design of the coin on the strap is different. click "parts" at the bottom end of the page to see a close up of it.
post #194 of 532
Thanks parachutes!
post #195 of 532
Thread Starter 
update! i got acquainted with one of the 45rpm workers, i asked if there was any bc4000 denim around and she said they only make women's models now. but they she told me to hold on a second and went downstairs to the store room and pulled out some AIHIKO's (which were apparently discontinued). these are natural indigo models that are priced cheaper than the jomon's. she also pulled out limited edition AIHIKO's that had these pretty funny red front pockets on the inside (the normal one had a pocket design with R's all over it). i think the fit is somewhere in between the soraihko's and the jomon's in terms of slimness. also, while i was in there the guy was like, what jeans are you wearing?! (they were the pure blue AI-001's) i thought it was pretty funny.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › need denim from japan? or anything else?