or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › New Purple Label Shirts in sizes 14.5 to 17.5 French Cuff Spread Collar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Purple Label Shirts in sizes 14.5 to 17.5 French Cuff Spread Collar

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
17's:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

17.5:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

16:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

15:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

14.5:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
post #2 of 21
Good luck with the sales. Looks like some have already gone for BIN.

However, the RLPL Ebay market is definitely...quite saturated - lots of deals to be had.
post #3 of 21
I like the shirts Lorenzini makes for RLPL more than their own; weird.

koji
post #4 of 21
Those 15s are rather tempting. Must resist, been spending too much recently...
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Those 15s are rather tempting. Must resist, been spending too much recently...

I was thinking the exact same thing.

koji
post #6 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracozaag
I like the shirts Lorenzini makes for RLPL more than their own; weird.

koji
I agree, I just got one (an Ebay one) in the mail today. I only have T&A for RLPL shirts, and this is my first Italian. I like the thick buttons a lot.
post #7 of 21
How's the fit on RLPL shirts?
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
I agree, I just got one (an Ebay one) in the mail today. I only have T&A for RLPL shirts, and this is my first Italian. I like the thick buttons a lot.

The Lorenzini RLPL shirts are killer and there has been an avalanche of them lately. I've been getting them NWT for as little as $39.99.

EBay
post #9 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
The Lorenzini RLPL shirts are killer and there has been an avalanche of them lately. I've been getting them NWT for as little as $39.99.

EBay

Nice catch. Too little time to surf eBay these days -- saving money never hurt so much!
post #10 of 21
Me too AP. I didn't want to detract from one of our member's auctions, so I hinted subtly at it in my post, but I've been doing the same, with a bunch on the way. I have regularly been getting the shirts for $50. Same with $300 RLPL pants - around $50. Ebay rocks.

Connemara - not fitted, but not blousy. In a perfect world they would be more tapered on me, but I am not embarassed to walk around in them with my jacket off.
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Me too AP. I didn't want to detract from one of our member's auctions, so I hinted subtly at it in my post, but I've been doing the same, with a bunch on the way. I have regularly been getting the shirts for $50. Same with $300 RLPL pants - around $50. Ebay rocks.

It's been a real feast Z. Solids in pink, pale green and light blue. Killer plaids and stripes with the Keaton cutaway collar. Not to mention the button down collar ginghams.
post #12 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girardian
Nice catch. Too little time to surf eBay these days -- saving money never hurt so much!

Hang in there G, there's been a copious supply that doesn't seem to be abating.
post #13 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Me too AP. I didn't want to detract from one of our member's auctions, so I hinted subtly at it in my post, but I've been doing the same, with a bunch on the way. I have regularly been getting the shirts for $50. Same with $300 RLPL pants - around $50. Ebay rocks.

Connemara - not fitted, but not blousy. In a perfect world they would be more tapered on me, but I am not embarassed to walk around in them with my jacket off.

The Lorenzini's made for RLPL tend to be much more fitted than their usual product, and the collars are nicer, as well.

koji
post #14 of 21
Are those various really bright stripe RLPL shirts on Ebay authentic? The tags look ok, but I've been hesitant because I don't recall see the patterns in RL's recent lineup.
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Are those various really bright stripe RLPL shirts on Ebay authentic? The tags look ok, but I've been hesitant because I don't recall see the patterns in RL's recent lineup.

I'm also skeptical of them Z and I'm only buying the stuff I know is authentic.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › New Purple Label Shirts in sizes 14.5 to 17.5 French Cuff Spread Collar