• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Cedar Shoe Tree for $14.39 with styleforum Discount

Cedarville Store

Reaction score
Cedarville Store is now offering the Classic Cedar Shoe Tree at the discounted price of $14.39, when you use the styleforum coupon code (10% OFF).

The Classic combines a full cedar hook heel with a practical split toe. The automatic spreader adjustment means a perfect fit in every shoe. These are "seconds" with small blemishes.

A popular shoe tree for golf shoes

Classic split-toe shoe trees work great for a wide range of sizes, including many hard to fit widths.

MADE IN USA

http://www.cedarvillestore.com/p-138...shoe-tree.aspx

Search for Cedarville Store to get the other coupon codes for Style Forum members.

Regards,
Customer Care
www.CedarvilleStore.com

BareSolid

Reaction score
I like how you discriminate against non Americans. Perhaps we should consider this the next time we send our boys to die in one of your wars in the Middle East.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats the reason / logic for non entertaining international customers ?

Cedarville Store

Reaction score
Hello,

We shipped international orders for several years and recently discontinued that service because of the costs and problems with international orders in general.
~Cost of shipping is very expensive, many complained about it and we had no control.
~The weight of our products make it very expensive for shipping.
~Too many orders did not make it to final destination and we had to re-ship at a large loss and the time it took to resolve made some customers unhappy.

Best regards,
Customer Care
www.CedarvilleStore.com

BareSolid

Reaction score
You think that there are not companies based overseas that ship abroad? Surely you could just charge the delivery cost as it is, calculate it afterwards and maybe even cream a bit off for yourselves. That's what every other trader in the world does.

magogian12345

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BS,

Stop badgering them. Or at least try making a non-idiotic response. They already explained why international orders don't work well for their products.

BareSolid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by magogian12345
BS,

Stop badgering them. Or at least try making a non-idiotic response. They already explained why international orders don't work well for their products.

Not really. If they are going to make numerous topics all over the forum jeering us jonny foreigners about how we can't order their products, then why not. Surely that explanation would work for any business? I even clicked on one of their ads and trapsed through their web-site, to great waste of my personal time.

magogian12345

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BareSolid
Not really. If they are going to make numerous topics all over the forum jeering us jonny foreigners about how we can't order their products, then why not. Surely that explanation would work for any business? I even clicked on one of their ads and trapsed through their web-site, to great waste of my personal time.

That's exactly it . . .

Would you buy a $15 shoetree if the shipping was $20-25 on top of the price? I doubt it.

BareSolid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by magogian12345
That's exactly it . . .

Would you buy a $15 shoetree if the shipping was $20-25 on top of the price? I doubt it.

I'd buy five.

Cedarville Store

Reaction score
I'd buy five.

Estimating 2.5lbs per pair, that would be US$63.50 just for shipping via USPS International Priority Mail. If you would like to proceed with an order, please send a PM and include your size and email. We will forward a Pay Pal invoice to your email address.

We will consider offering the international shipping option again. Thank you.

Regards,
Customer Care
www.CedarvilleStore.com

wrenhunter

Reaction score
I like how you discriminate against non Americans. Perhaps we should consider this the next time we send our boys to die in one of your wars in the Middle East.
This is beyond marsupialed. Here is an equivalent response:

Why should US companies deal with the Brits after that nonsense with the Stamp Tax?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads