or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Weird sensation in pelvic area
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Weird sensation in pelvic area

post #1 of 30
Thread Starter 
I know, sounds like a joke, but it's not. The past few days, I've experienced an occasional pulsing sensation in the pelvic area (right below my waist). It feels very odd, and I'm wondering if anyone knows what it could be.
post #2 of 30
Did they perhaps just open a new nursing home near your residence?

I'm thinking it might be some kind of Spidey sense for GILFs.
post #3 of 30
Thread Starter 
Oh fuck, it could be an aneurysm. Now I am scared.
post #4 of 30
You mentioned you didn't wear a coat when you were with the CL girl, right?
post #5 of 30
A muscle spasm?
post #6 of 30
Thread Starter 
I dunno. Going to the health center later today to get it checked out.
post #7 of 30
Were you watching reruns of Golden Girls while this was going on?
post #8 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
Did they perhaps just open a new nursing home near your residence?

I'm thinking it might be some kind of Spidey sense for GILFs.
post #9 of 30
Thread Starter 
I am probably dying and you guys are making joaks!
post #10 of 30
If we had that government health care you're after, you could just call up and get that appointment in a month or so
post #11 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER K View Post
If we had that government health care you're after, you could just call up and get that appointment in a month or so

If we had gov't ran comedy the jokes would be this lame.
post #12 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I am probably dying and you guys are making joaks!

I didn't intend mine to be a joke. I'm trying to work up a differential diagnosis like they do on House. I started with the most likely cause, and I'm working through the potential issues one at a time.

If you do kick off I promise to feel slightly a little bit guilty momentarily.

Please poast here, or in DT, if you do so I know when to have that particular emotion.
post #13 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I know, sounds like a joke, but it's not.

The past few days, I've experienced an occasional pulsing sensation in the pelvic area (right below my waist). It feels very odd, and I'm wondering if anyone knows what it could be.

Thanks for letting me know.
post #14 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
If we had gov't ran comedy the jokes would be this lame.
+ 1 It's like someone put Artisan Fran's brain into Dennis Miller's head.
post #15 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I dunno. Going to the health center later today to get it checked out.

A new low in attempt to meet women?

"I have this throbbing pulsating sensation in my pelvic area, can relieve it for me?"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Weird sensation in pelvic area