• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

mpcec

Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I'd cross post this from Superfuture as I think this brand could get a good following here. Rogue Territory's FW09 Line has launched and is offering a few different cuts of jeans, chino's, chambray shirts and work *****. Here is the official site. Currently only stockist I know of is Craft LA, but I believe American Rag is also stocking. Hopefully Karl will cross post some stuff in here and give you guys some more info.

117em1z.jpg

2vik16v.jpg

2rm14rc.jpg

35bypf8.jpg

Double Indigo Work Trouser

Jeans and Blue Chambray

2vifasj.jpg

Double Indigo Work Shirt

2rx7hno.jpg

Gray Chambray Shirt

de446c.jpg

Blue Chambray Shirt

wpjr5.jpg

Overall pretty excited about this brand, the cuts are supposed to be modern and flattering and the prices are very reasonable. If there's interest I'll cross post some more of the detailed shots and manufacturing shots in here but I think this will do to get things started... don't want to copy/paste the whole thread from sufu haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
karl's shop is based out of american rag, so it'll be there too. his stuff is fantastic. seen a lot of his custom stuff and his ready line every time i am in american rag (talking shop). I'll let him know this is here so he can answer questions.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
I'm good with jeans, but those shirts look pretty interesting. If possible, I'd like more info on those.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those shirts look great- they look a lot like some of the shirts that Klaxon Howl is offering. I especially like the blue chambray with black stitching. I'd be interested in seeing more of the selvage work trousers. The fit on the double indigo jeans looks great, if you are looking for something slim. Christ, if you guys want to see more, check out the sufu thread... lots of good stuff on there!

mpcec

Reaction score
Originally Posted by who8mahrice
I'm good with jeans, but those shirts look pretty interesting. If possible, I'd like more info on those.

Here are the prices quoted to me by Karl:

Trousers: $270
5 Pocket jeans (stanton, SK, standard issue): $220
Chambray shirts $140
Dbl indigo shirt: $180

And here are some more shots of the Chambrays:

149cajq.jpg

30dkx11.jpg

Production Shots:
1z2hhub.jpg

i600w6.jpg

hum1k8.jpg

2s1swth.jpg

33crvie.jpg

wsjv9f.jpg

Originally Posted by zissou
Those shirts look great- they look a lot like some of the shirts that Klaxon Howl is offering. I especially like the blue chambray with black stitching. I'd be interested in seeing more of the selvage work trousers. The fit on the double indigo jeans looks great, if you are looking for something slim.

Where did you get those other photos, mpcec?

The Photo's were posted by Karl (Rogue Territory) over on Superfuture. Here are some more pictures of the double indigo selvage work trousers:

2100lc7.jpg

2vt730k.jpg

kcmd13.jpg

2i1jr68.jpg

23lxjit.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want those trousers in the persimmon denim! Only if I can get them unwashed, that is...

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This stuff looks great. Probably going to try to pick up one of those gray chambrays.

mpcec

Reaction score
Yeah I'll definitely be going for a gray chambray and a double indigo work shirt.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When's this stuff supposed to be available?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can apparently order from Karl now.

mpcec

Reaction score
Yeah you can order from Karl or get it from the guys at Craft LA.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those trousers are good money.. want.to.kop..

nonissue

Reaction score
Those work trousers are crazy. It's hard to imagine how they'd fit. Does anyone know?

mpcec

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
Those work trousers are crazy. It's hard to imagine how they'd fit. Does anyone know?

35bypf8.jpg

nonissue

Reaction score
^ of course I saw that, it's not the most ideal fit pic man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads