or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 41

post #601 of 811
For those of you in the Los Angeles and greater SoCal area looking for some deals. Join us this SUNDAY 8/24/2014 at General Quarters for the Mid-Day Requisition!




Find all sorts of goodies
From both RGT and General Quarters
(Old stock, minor damaged product, old seasonal goods and stuff you've probably never seen before)

At great prices!!!

Also enjoy local Ice cream from Smile Frozen GoodS

This is a one day event!
Sunday 8/24/2014 // 12-5pm

Where?

General Quarters
153 S La Brea Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

All sales are FINAL, No Refunds, No Exchanges - Cash preferred

Hope to see you there!
post #602 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Territory View Post

For those of you in the Los Angeles and greater SoCal area looking for some deals. Join us this SUNDAY 8/24/2014 at General Quarters for the Mid-Day Requisition!




Find all sorts of goodies
From both RGT and General Quarters
(Old stock, minor damaged product, old seasonal goods and stuff you've probably never seen before)

At great prices!!!

Also enjoy local Ice cream from Smile Frozen GoodS

This is a one day event!
Sunday 8/24/2014 // 12-5pm

Where?

General Quarters
153 S La Brea Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

All sales are FINAL, No Refunds, No Exchanges - Cash preferred

Hope to see you there!

Karl- is there anyway for those of us not in LA to get in on this?

post #603 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Territory View Post

We believe that the pricing is extremely fair. The blanket lining was made specifically for us by Faribault Mills. This in itself adds a huge cost (100% wool) to the jacket. In addition the waxed canvas is made in the US. Of course I'd always love to offer extremely competitive pricing but when you're working with high quality materials made in the US I believe the $385 is not only justified but actually a great deal.

-Karl

I don't doubt the pricing fairness one bit, Karl. I didn't mean it that way at all. Like I said I am sure all the details are there, just wasn't where I thought it would be. I still may buy, just gotta get some ducks in a row first so to speak (i.e. sell some other shizz). 

post #604 of 811
I'm looking to buy both of the wool-lined jackets and actually think 385 is pretty fair. Consider what the same jacket would cost from a lot of other US or japanese brands. I could easily see them going for at least $500 from some larger labels.
post #605 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Territory View Post

We believe that the pricing is extremely fair. The blanket lining was made specifically for us by Faribault Mills. This in itself adds a huge cost (100% wool) to the jacket. In addition the waxed canvas is made in the US. Of course I'd always love to offer extremely competitive pricing but when you're working with high quality materials made in the US I believe the $385 is not only justified but actually a great deal.

-Karl

When you put it that way it sounds extremely fair. I wasn't trying to accuse you of hiking up prices. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some 16.75 oz Sk's and a supply jacket or two. . I'm a huge fan of your work (checking for fall updates daily)! Looking forward to some Fall line pics and future releases!

post #606 of 811

By the way, I bought the waxed last night!

post #607 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticchasm View Post

Karl- is there anyway for those of us not in LA to get in on this?
Sorry man, it would be very difficult to do that since it's not an end of season sale. This is old old stuff, random stuff and slightly damaged stuff. Follow our @rogueterritory_seconds account on Instagram to find deals on current product.
post #608 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidw25 View Post

By the way, I bought the waxed last night!
Rad! Enjoy!!!
post #609 of 811
Hey Karl got a hard date for the ISC shirt? Or who'll be stocking what? Only asking because I predict a lot of this collection will sell out fast!
post #610 of 811

Any chance for a Striped Indigo Workshirt restock? Or something similar? The large was gone before I noticed it. 

post #611 of 811

I've got to mention, The two Rogue Territory releases i'm most disappointed on missing are the Black Moto vest and the Broken Twill supply Jacket. Been searching the web for a month with no luck!

post #612 of 811

Does anyone have a Large ISC shirt they are looking to get rid of from the Fall 2012 run?  I've got a Medium I'm looking to trade/sell as its gotten a tad too tight on me this past year. 

 

Thanks

post #613 of 811

^^^Not sure if you are looking for that season's run in particular, but if not, RgT is releasing an ISC work-shirt next month!

post #614 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsthompson View Post
 

^^^Not sure if you are looking for that season's run in particular, but if not, RgT is releasing an ISC work-shirt next month!

cool! Wonder if it'll be the same exact thing or something different? 

post #615 of 811
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods