Why in the hell would you take it off
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/15 at 2:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 36
Styleforum Top Pickspost #527 of 13243/29/14 at 7:53pmQuote:
the long inside tag that has the size on it? i usually cut it off as it sometimes gets bunched up or comes out the top of the pants haha. i have a drawer full of hem scraps and tags from my clothes over the years. don't know what to do with them either.post #528 of 13244/17/14 at 11:59pmpost #529 of 13244/26/14 at 8:17pmpost #530 of 13244/28/14 at 3:33pmpost #531 of 13244/28/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
I'm actually pretty surprised how slim all their cuts are. The stanton is the least slim, and it's pretty skinny in the thigh for sure. The other pants are even slimmer. IME, if you are slim overall (ie in the waist) but have athletic thighs/butt you can't wear their pants. However...
I don't, but my buddy did pick some up and IMO they look pretty good on him. Contrary to my above comments, he's tall and lean, but has pretty muscular legs and they seem to work well for him w/ out being too tight. He likes how sturdy they are, as he does pretty much all his daily life on the bike.post #532 of 13244/28/14 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
I'm actually pretty surprised how slim all their cuts are. The stanton is the least slim, and it's pretty skinny in the thigh for sure. The other pants are even slimmer. IME, if you are slim overall (ie in the waist) but have athletic thighs/butt you can't wear their pants.
Yeah man it's seriously tight despite the measurements. I think it's because RT measures their pants differently than others. I picked up railcarfinegoods spikes x012 with 22" thighs and it's comfortable and I can crouch easily. I would think 23" thighs officer trousers would fit but nope, like tights.post #533 of 13244/28/14 at 9:20pmpost #534 of 13245/4/14 at 1:09amSomehow RT just is not my fit. Never got a pair of denim especially SKs fitting right. My true size is really wide in the seat area and sizing down results in way too skinny legs from the knee down.
Anyone got similar problems?
If someone is interested in the Blue Chambray Jacquard which was one of their first shirts. I have a brand new size S which fits too large for me.
Just drop me a PM.post #535 of 13245/4/14 at 7:57amQuote:Originally Posted by wonsmithr8
Yeah man it's seriously tight despite the measurements. I think it's because RT measures their pants differently than others. I picked up railcarfinegoods spikes x012 with 22" thighs and it's comfortable and I can crouch easily. I would think 23" thighs officer trousers would fit but nope, like tights.
Hear hear. I have an athletic biking body, so with SKs its either right in the waist, but tight at thigh/knee, or right in those parts and waaay to loose in the knee. I'm still looking for dark, mid-rise heavyweight jeans that are *slim/skinny* - but made for athletic bodies...post #536 of 13245/4/14 at 11:20pmAnyone try the Grayscale wash? Looking for a grey denim; considering JE as well, but their grey denim is super tapered through the calf.
Have the Stantons in Stealth and I love the fit. (The sizing stuff above doesn't match my experience oddly enough as I'm a 31 waist with weight lifters thighs and RT is a great fit on me.)post #537 of 13245/6/14 at 1:57am
I'm looking at a pair of Dark Stantons but its hard to tell the fit from just measurements. RgT's measurements make them seem like they will fit me, but BlueOwl's make them seem really tight. I'm about a 32" waist with 22" thighs and a bit of a larger rear. I'd like a true slim straight fit, nothing too tight or loose. And I'd reckon I'm a 29 based of the waist size. Anybody have any insight to the fit? Does the Stanton work well for larger thighs and legs?post #538 of 13245/6/14 at 5:09am
I picked up the dark stantons in September and they SUCKED at first and are amazing now. For whatever reason the dark stantons stretch more than usual, so I went with a 33 (wear a 34 in everything else, I have to size up in 90% of pants, raw denim or not, so that the thighs fit, this was the first time I actually went TTS (though the waist is now pretty loose, don't need a belt but I'd say the waist is a size too big).
I need a 12.5" thigh minimum (guess that would make my actual thigh around 24") and these started skin tight and are no comfortably tight. They've stretched over an inch everywhere I need them to.
TLDR - RgT measurements are accurate and work for people with bigger thighs and top block IME.post #539 of 13245/6/14 at 6:26ampost #540 of 13245/6/14 at 7:33pm
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Obat Aborsi Aman Dan Ampuh Hub : 081221648889 4 seconds ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 21 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 34 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Jual Obat Aborsi Alami _ 081221648889 _ Jual Obat Peluntur Janin Aman 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ** Official Alden Customization Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread 6 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth