Why in the hell would you take it off
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- [Jeans-5 Pairs] D&G, Dsquared2, JBrand, Richmond, Seven For All Mankind 32, 34 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:00am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 36post #527 of 14943/29/14 at 7:53pmQuote:
the long inside tag that has the size on it? i usually cut it off as it sometimes gets bunched up or comes out the top of the pants haha. i have a drawer full of hem scraps and tags from my clothes over the years. don't know what to do with them either.post #528 of 14944/17/14 at 11:59pmpost #529 of 14944/26/14 at 8:17pmpost #530 of 14944/28/14 at 3:33pmpost #531 of 14944/28/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
I'm actually pretty surprised how slim all their cuts are. The stanton is the least slim, and it's pretty skinny in the thigh for sure. The other pants are even slimmer. IME, if you are slim overall (ie in the waist) but have athletic thighs/butt you can't wear their pants. However...
I don't, but my buddy did pick some up and IMO they look pretty good on him. Contrary to my above comments, he's tall and lean, but has pretty muscular legs and they seem to work well for him w/ out being too tight. He likes how sturdy they are, as he does pretty much all his daily life on the bike.post #532 of 14944/28/14 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
I'm actually pretty surprised how slim all their cuts are. The stanton is the least slim, and it's pretty skinny in the thigh for sure. The other pants are even slimmer. IME, if you are slim overall (ie in the waist) but have athletic thighs/butt you can't wear their pants.
Yeah man it's seriously tight despite the measurements. I think it's because RT measures their pants differently than others. I picked up railcarfinegoods spikes x012 with 22" thighs and it's comfortable and I can crouch easily. I would think 23" thighs officer trousers would fit but nope, like tights.post #533 of 14944/28/14 at 9:20pmpost #534 of 14945/4/14 at 1:09amSomehow RT just is not my fit. Never got a pair of denim especially SKs fitting right. My true size is really wide in the seat area and sizing down results in way too skinny legs from the knee down.
Anyone got similar problems?
If someone is interested in the Blue Chambray Jacquard which was one of their first shirts. I have a brand new size S which fits too large for me.
Just drop me a PM.post #535 of 14945/4/14 at 7:57amQuote:Originally Posted by wonsmithr8
Yeah man it's seriously tight despite the measurements. I think it's because RT measures their pants differently than others. I picked up railcarfinegoods spikes x012 with 22" thighs and it's comfortable and I can crouch easily. I would think 23" thighs officer trousers would fit but nope, like tights.
Hear hear. I have an athletic biking body, so with SKs its either right in the waist, but tight at thigh/knee, or right in those parts and waaay to loose in the knee. I'm still looking for dark, mid-rise heavyweight jeans that are *slim/skinny* - but made for athletic bodies...post #536 of 14945/4/14 at 11:20pmAnyone try the Grayscale wash? Looking for a grey denim; considering JE as well, but their grey denim is super tapered through the calf.
Have the Stantons in Stealth and I love the fit. (The sizing stuff above doesn't match my experience oddly enough as I'm a 31 waist with weight lifters thighs and RT is a great fit on me.)post #537 of 14945/6/14 at 1:57am
I'm looking at a pair of Dark Stantons but its hard to tell the fit from just measurements. RgT's measurements make them seem like they will fit me, but BlueOwl's make them seem really tight. I'm about a 32" waist with 22" thighs and a bit of a larger rear. I'd like a true slim straight fit, nothing too tight or loose. And I'd reckon I'm a 29 based of the waist size. Anybody have any insight to the fit? Does the Stanton work well for larger thighs and legs?post #538 of 14945/6/14 at 5:09am
I picked up the dark stantons in September and they SUCKED at first and are amazing now. For whatever reason the dark stantons stretch more than usual, so I went with a 33 (wear a 34 in everything else, I have to size up in 90% of pants, raw denim or not, so that the thighs fit, this was the first time I actually went TTS (though the waist is now pretty loose, don't need a belt but I'd say the waist is a size too big).
I need a 12.5" thigh minimum (guess that would make my actual thigh around 24") and these started skin tight and are no comfortably tight. They've stretched over an inch everywhere I need them to.
TLDR - RgT measurements are accurate and work for people with bigger thighs and top block IME.post #539 of 14945/6/14 at 6:26ampost #540 of 14945/6/14 at 7:33pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...