Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 30
Styleforum Top Pickspost #437 of 14613/2/13 at 4:11pm
Wearing my SK IDC's too. I actually have my floppy tag still on. been too lazy to cut it off for some reason. They have about 2 months of irregular wear on them and are really starting to break in nicely. Definitely the most flattering cut jeans ive ever had. Love the slightly higher rise in the back. not too tapered, just enough.
I have a pair of navy canvas Tellason Ladbroke's that Im gonna start adding into the rotation soon. They remind me so much of my RK ISC trousers in a non-trouser style.post #438 of 14613/2/13 at 4:23pmpost #439 of 14613/8/13 at 8:40amQuote:
I washed my SK's, made from the same denim, around a year and they didn't fade that much at all; you know, inside out cold handwash.post #440 of 14613/8/13 at 5:55pm
I just got a pair of size 29 14.5 oz Stantons and was able to button them up on the first try. I am a little afraid they will stretch out too much. It seems to be kind of a snug fit right now. Should I be worried about too much stretch and do a size down? I have been hearing they stretch out a lot!post #441 of 14613/8/13 at 6:26pmpost #442 of 14613/16/13 at 2:17pmI got a pair of Stantons about a month ago and they've become my favorite jean. One thing that I'm wondering about though is the white fabric inside the button fly. Seems like too much contrast to me since that part pops open a little bit when the I'm wearing the jeans. At first glance it gives the impression I've forgotten to button my fly. I've been thinking about dying this part of the jeans to take that down a notch. Any ideas/advice/opinions?post #443 of 14614/8/13 at 9:13amRogue Territory had a booth at NorthernGRADE LA this past weekend. I picked up a dark indigo Supply Jacket, and spoke with Karl for a bit. Nice guy, great clothing. The fit on the jacket is really comfortable without being boxy. I can't wait for them to release more button-down collared shirts.post #444 of 14614/9/13 at 4:30ampost #445 of 14614/9/13 at 7:05ampost #446 of 14614/9/13 at 9:00ampost #447 of 14614/9/13 at 10:47ampost #448 of 14614/9/13 at 10:49am
trying to decide if i should go 32 or 33 in the ar-g trousers. i wear a 33 in the IDC SK and its by no means tight at all. Probably couldve gone 32 and stretched. the model on the site wears a 29 in the trouser and a 30 in the sk so im leaning towards sizing down to 32 but im gonna get the free chain stitch hemming from karl so i wont be able to return or exchange if the sizing is off.
anyone have any experience/suggestions?post #449 of 14614/15/13 at 8:46pmpost #450 of 14615/7/13 at 7:59am
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Cars We Drive! 54 seconds ago
- › Un-polishing matte leather 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...