Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 3/27/15 at 8:54pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Heavyweight Denim and Fall Weather Last post on 10/11/14 at 5:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 30
Styleforum Top Picks
Wearing my SK IDC's too. I actually have my floppy tag still on. been too lazy to cut it off for some reason. They have about 2 months of irregular wear on them and are really starting to break in nicely. Definitely the most flattering cut jeans ive ever had. Love the slightly higher rise in the back. not too tapered, just enough.
I have a pair of navy canvas Tellason Ladbroke's that Im gonna start adding into the rotation soon. They remind me so much of my RK ISC trousers in a non-trouser style.
I washed my SK's, made from the same denim, around a year and they didn't fade that much at all; you know, inside out cold handwash.
I just got a pair of size 29 14.5 oz Stantons and was able to button them up on the first try. I am a little afraid they will stretch out too much. It seems to be kind of a snug fit right now. Should I be worried about too much stretch and do a size down? I have been hearing they stretch out a lot!
trying to decide if i should go 32 or 33 in the ar-g trousers. i wear a 33 in the IDC SK and its by no means tight at all. Probably couldve gone 32 and stretched. the model on the site wears a 29 in the trouser and a 30 in the sk so im leaning towards sizing down to 32 but im gonna get the free chain stitch hemming from karl so i wont be able to return or exchange if the sizing is off.
anyone have any experience/suggestions?
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 14 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 51 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Balance 998 Horween Leather - 10.5 (Brown) 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...