Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Heavyweight Denim and Fall Weather Last post on 10/11/14 at 5:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 30
Styleforum Top Picks
Wearing my SK IDC's too. I actually have my floppy tag still on. been too lazy to cut it off for some reason. They have about 2 months of irregular wear on them and are really starting to break in nicely. Definitely the most flattering cut jeans ive ever had. Love the slightly higher rise in the back. not too tapered, just enough.
I have a pair of navy canvas Tellason Ladbroke's that Im gonna start adding into the rotation soon. They remind me so much of my RK ISC trousers in a non-trouser style.
I washed my SK's, made from the same denim, around a year and they didn't fade that much at all; you know, inside out cold handwash.
I just got a pair of size 29 14.5 oz Stantons and was able to button them up on the first try. I am a little afraid they will stretch out too much. It seems to be kind of a snug fit right now. Should I be worried about too much stretch and do a size down? I have been hearing they stretch out a lot!
trying to decide if i should go 32 or 33 in the ar-g trousers. i wear a 33 in the IDC SK and its by no means tight at all. Probably couldve gone 32 and stretched. the model on the site wears a 29 in the trouser and a 30 in the sk so im leaning towards sizing down to 32 but im gonna get the free chain stitch hemming from karl so i wont be able to return or exchange if the sizing is off.
anyone have any experience/suggestions?
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 17 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 56 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What brands should I be looking at with my budget? 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Gift cards, Saks, Barneys 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...