14.5oz fabric stretches a lot. They will relax and be killer; it's a good fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross, 32x32, BNWT Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 29post #421 of 148412/19/12 at 12:24ampost #422 of 148412/29/12 at 7:00pm
Had a question about fit. I currently own a pair of 3Sixteen SL-100x in 32 and found that, while I was able to stretch them to an appropriate fit, they were just a smidgen too tight. I believe this lead to a relatively early blowout in the crotch area.
After looking at the RT Stanton fit, it seems pretty similar to the 3Sixteen SL and I may size up one to a 33.
Any thoughts or insights? Perhaps from someone that has dealt with both jeans.
Thank you!post #423 of 148412/29/12 at 10:47pmpost #424 of 148412/30/12 at 12:34pmQuote:
Thank you for the help! If they do indeed run a little larger in the thigh, I may just stay with a 32. Also, read in this thread that the 14.5 weight denim stretches a bit more than prior runs. Compared to 3Sixteen, do these stretch more?
Also, if I can get my SL-100s properly repaired I was thinking about grabbing the Dark Stanton. Any drastic differences in denim here?post #425 of 148412/30/12 at 5:32pmpost #426 of 14841/7/13 at 10:20pmpost #427 of 14841/17/13 at 3:07pmpost #428 of 14841/17/13 at 4:27pmpost #429 of 14841/19/13 at 5:31ampost #430 of 14841/29/13 at 3:05pmpost #431 of 14842/23/13 at 7:46pmpost #432 of 14842/24/13 at 12:02amQuote:
I went on a hunt for 32 RK ISCs last month, and Need Supply was the only retailer that I found. I'm guessing that restock was from the batch that happened at the end of last year. NS still has a couple of Stantons in 32. Maybe email Rogue Territory and ask them if they're planning a refresh/restock?post #433 of 14842/28/13 at 12:26pmpost #434 of 14843/2/13 at 1:50pmpost #435 of 14843/2/13 at 2:03pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Nike ACG Cargo S Black 12 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 17 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Design Your Own Suit (DYOS) 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...