14.5oz fabric stretches a lot. They will relax and be killer; it's a good fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Heavyweight Denim and Fall Weather Last post on 10/11/14 at 5:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 29
Styleforum Top Picks
Had a question about fit. I currently own a pair of 3Sixteen SL-100x in 32 and found that, while I was able to stretch them to an appropriate fit, they were just a smidgen too tight. I believe this lead to a relatively early blowout in the crotch area.
After looking at the RT Stanton fit, it seems pretty similar to the 3Sixteen SL and I may size up one to a 33.
Any thoughts or insights? Perhaps from someone that has dealt with both jeans.
Thank you for the help! If they do indeed run a little larger in the thigh, I may just stay with a 32. Also, read in this thread that the 14.5 weight denim stretches a bit more than prior runs. Compared to 3Sixteen, do these stretch more?
Also, if I can get my SL-100s properly repaired I was thinking about grabbing the Dark Stanton. Any drastic differences in denim here?
I went on a hunt for 32 RK ISCs last month, and Need Supply was the only retailer that I found. I'm guessing that restock was from the batch that happened at the end of last year. NS still has a couple of Stantons in 32. Maybe email Rogue Territory and ask them if they're planning a refresh/restock?
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
- › Random fashion thoughts 54 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...