Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 27
Styleforum Top Pickspost #392 of 146110/25/12 at 12:26pmpost #393 of 146111/11/12 at 7:01amQuote:Originally Posted by ggoofer
Has anyone had issues with buttons coming off? I got my first pair of Stantons (black) and the top button just came off after 3 wears... These were not super tight either. Emailed both The Classroom and Rogue Territory, so hopefully this is resolved quickly.
I'm guessing this is not a common problem, otherwise people wouldn't be so enthusiastic about the brand.
To follow up on this, I emailed Karl and he was very helpful taking care of the issue. He even offered to pay shipping both ways. Great service and makes me happy to be a customer.
These are great jeans. Definitely better than N&F in my opinion, and I like N&F pretty well. I will be adding more in the futurepost #394 of 146111/11/12 at 12:20pmpost #395 of 146111/16/12 at 2:46ammeh im pretty sad, my RK ISC have developed stress points and probably will tear if i wear them again, about 6 months of hard wear though. wash about once a month, soak for a few hours
not very clear, but if i wear it maybe 1 or 2 times i think the seam will be torn, and i wont need to take off my jeans to shit
i emailed karl about it but no reply, its been 1 day but ill wait a while longerpost #396 of 146111/16/12 at 6:32ampost #397 of 146111/16/12 at 9:33ampost #398 of 146111/16/12 at 5:53pmQuote:
Most denim sized slim and worn hard will ultimately succumb to some form of this. It can be repaired. Better to address before seam failure if possible.Quote:
Which denim? The 14.5 oz Stantons stretch quite a bit. Not sure about the other weights/cuts. ISC fabric stretches less, from what I understand.post #399 of 146111/16/12 at 8:28pmpost #400 of 146111/22/12 at 5:29pm
Was hoping someone could help me out with fits. I'm looking for a "slim straight" fit. For example I can fit the Urban Slim fit at J. Crew, but the J. Crew 484 slim fit pants are like leggings on me. So I was wondering which Rogue Territory jean/pant fit would be best for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.post #401 of 146111/23/12 at 10:14amWhich denim? The 14.5 oz Stantons stretch quite a bit. Not sure about the other weights/cuts. ISC fabric stretches less, from what I understand.[/quote]
I have the 14.5oz stantons from woodlands, the fit is perfect right now and I've been wearing every day for 3 weeks. I really hope these won't get any bigger....post #402 of 146111/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #403 of 146111/28/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA
Was hoping someone could help me out with fits. I'm looking for a "slim straight" fit. For example I can fit the Urban Slim fit at J. Crew, but the J. Crew 484 slim fit pants are like leggings on me. So I was wondering which Rogue Territory jean/pant fit would be best for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Measure your J. Crew pants this way. Compare to the measurements on the RT site. Order away.Quote:
You can always cold soak to get some starch out. You won't lose any shrinkage since they are sanforized, and with the blacks, it's not like creases for fade contrast are really an issue.post #404 of 146111/28/12 at 4:24pmpost #405 of 146111/28/12 at 5:18pmQuote:
I was looking into saving up for those Black Stanton IDCs too. How did you size them? How do they fit?
Also, this is a weird question but do they smell? I've had other black denim that had that sulphur smell, just wondering if these did too. Thanks
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 3 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...