Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 9:59 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:20 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 27
Styleforum Top Pickspost #392 of 128210/25/12 at 12:26pmpost #393 of 128211/11/12 at 7:01amQuote:Originally Posted by ggoofer
Has anyone had issues with buttons coming off? I got my first pair of Stantons (black) and the top button just came off after 3 wears... These were not super tight either. Emailed both The Classroom and Rogue Territory, so hopefully this is resolved quickly.
I'm guessing this is not a common problem, otherwise people wouldn't be so enthusiastic about the brand.
To follow up on this, I emailed Karl and he was very helpful taking care of the issue. He even offered to pay shipping both ways. Great service and makes me happy to be a customer.
These are great jeans. Definitely better than N&F in my opinion, and I like N&F pretty well. I will be adding more in the futurepost #394 of 128211/11/12 at 12:20pmpost #395 of 128211/16/12 at 2:46ammeh im pretty sad, my RK ISC have developed stress points and probably will tear if i wear them again, about 6 months of hard wear though. wash about once a month, soak for a few hours
not very clear, but if i wear it maybe 1 or 2 times i think the seam will be torn, and i wont need to take off my jeans to shit
i emailed karl about it but no reply, its been 1 day but ill wait a while longerpost #396 of 128211/16/12 at 6:32ampost #397 of 128211/16/12 at 9:33ampost #398 of 128211/16/12 at 5:53pmQuote:
Most denim sized slim and worn hard will ultimately succumb to some form of this. It can be repaired. Better to address before seam failure if possible.Quote:
Which denim? The 14.5 oz Stantons stretch quite a bit. Not sure about the other weights/cuts. ISC fabric stretches less, from what I understand.post #399 of 128211/16/12 at 8:28pmpost #400 of 128211/22/12 at 5:29pm
Was hoping someone could help me out with fits. I'm looking for a "slim straight" fit. For example I can fit the Urban Slim fit at J. Crew, but the J. Crew 484 slim fit pants are like leggings on me. So I was wondering which Rogue Territory jean/pant fit would be best for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.post #401 of 128211/23/12 at 10:14amWhich denim? The 14.5 oz Stantons stretch quite a bit. Not sure about the other weights/cuts. ISC fabric stretches less, from what I understand.[/quote]
I have the 14.5oz stantons from woodlands, the fit is perfect right now and I've been wearing every day for 3 weeks. I really hope these won't get any bigger....post #402 of 128211/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #403 of 128211/28/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA
Was hoping someone could help me out with fits. I'm looking for a "slim straight" fit. For example I can fit the Urban Slim fit at J. Crew, but the J. Crew 484 slim fit pants are like leggings on me. So I was wondering which Rogue Territory jean/pant fit would be best for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Measure your J. Crew pants this way. Compare to the measurements on the RT site. Order away.Quote:
You can always cold soak to get some starch out. You won't lose any shrinkage since they are sanforized, and with the blacks, it's not like creases for fade contrast are really an issue.post #404 of 128211/28/12 at 4:24pmpost #405 of 128211/28/12 at 5:18pmQuote:
I was looking into saving up for those Black Stanton IDCs too. How did you size them? How do they fit?
Also, this is a weird question but do they smell? I've had other black denim that had that sulphur smell, just wondering if these did too. Thanks
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Our Legacy x Ebbets Field Flannels Fitted Cap in Mustard 7 1/4 7 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 46 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...