Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 6:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 26post #376 of 12477/7/12 at 4:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #377 of 12477/8/12 at 3:49pm
Definitely pre-ordering the double indigo work shirt, but I'm a bit uncertain about the sizing.
Based on the posted measurements, I'd fit an XL perfectly....but that just seems way too big since I'm a medium/large in every other shirt I've ever purchased.
Wondering if anyone can comment. I'm 5'11, 180lbs and fit the following:
Medium AD in Wolf vs. Goat
Large in Iron Heart "sparkly western" (IHSH-59)
Large in Rag & Bone "yokohama"
Thankspost #378 of 12477/8/12 at 3:56pmpost #379 of 12478/9/12 at 7:56ampost #380 of 12478/10/12 at 1:19amQuote:
My SKs seemed to bleed a lot but I didn't pre soak them or anything. The Dark Stantons are a different fabric so I can't say for sure. I'd just email Karl, he's been wearing them a lot this summer.post #381 of 12478/11/12 at 10:28ampost #382 of 12479/3/12 at 12:53pmpost #383 of 12479/26/12 at 4:25pmpost #384 of 12479/26/12 at 4:57pmQuote:
Here are some from their tumblr page. http://instagram.com/p/PvMmE5r939/
You can also see more if you look around their blog and tumblr, both of which are linked on their site.post #385 of 12479/26/12 at 5:01pmpost #386 of 12479/26/12 at 6:39pmQuote:
Ohhh I see! I picked up both the work shirt and pants this time around. I love the color on the pants so much as it is though, I'm going to try to preserve their color! Can't wait till the weather cools down around here so i can get some wear on the shirt though.post #387 of 124710/1/12 at 2:10pmpost #388 of 124710/14/12 at 1:29ampost #389 of 124710/14/12 at 8:59am
Has anyone had issues with buttons coming off? I got my first pair of Stantons (black) and the top button just came off after 3 wears... These were not super tight either. Emailed both The Classroom and Rogue Territory, so hopefully this is resolved quickly.
I'm guessing this is not a common problem, otherwise people wouldn't be so enthusiastic about the brand.post #390 of 124710/14/12 at 3:08pm
- Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Vermouth 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 32 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 35 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...