or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 24

post #346 of 527
Any plans to do another run of the RK ISC anytime soon? I need some in a bad way...
post #347 of 527
do you mark the value down for international shipping?
post #348 of 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingham View Post

Any plans to do another run of the RK ISC anytime soon? I need some in a bad way...

he will be making more rk's for spring, look out for them in april i believe, i am waiting for them too. my iscs are so awesome
post #349 of 527
i need to get my hands on the isc's this time around.
post #350 of 527
Sorry to burst your guys' bubble but I don't think the ISC fabric is coming back. Pretty sure that was a one-shot deal. The RK cut, however, is supposed to return.
post #351 of 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post

Sorry to burst your guys' bubble but I don't think the ISC fabric is coming back. Pretty sure that was a one-shot deal. The RK cut, however, is supposed to return.

Although the ISC fabric would be ideal, what I really want is some kind of over-dyed indigo denim or canvas with a similar look. Maybe the new RKs will be made out of the same material as the DBL Indigo Workshirt...
post #352 of 527
Last time I checked, the RKs were going to be lighter weight S/S stuff.

I'll see if Karl's around so he can chime in.
post #353 of 527
Hey guys, thanks for all your interest! I'll be coming out with 2 new RKs for Spring/Summer and re-releasing the original 6oz (what I call 'Grey Caste') selvedge. The new ones will be a darker indigo warp white weft 10oz Japanese selvedge and the same exact Cone selvedge canvas the was used for the RKISCs but it'll be natural undyed canvas. You can expect a lot more fading and contrast from the new darker indigo RKs. I'm super excited about this next release. They should be available online and in select stores at the end of April. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me directly at karl@rogueterritory.com
post #354 of 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Territory View Post

Hey guys, thanks for all your interest! I'll be coming out with 2 new RKs for Spring/Summer and re-releasing the original 6oz (what I call 'Grey Caste') selvedge. The new ones will be a darker indigo warp white weft 10oz Japanese selvedge and the same exact Cone selvedge canvas the was used for the RKISCs but it'll be natural undyed canvas. You can expect a lot more fading and contrast from the new darker indigo RKs. I'm super excited about this next release. They should be available online and in select stores at the end of April. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me directly at karl@rogueterritory.com

Can't wait to see 'em. I'll definitely be getting a pair of the 10oz selvedge.
post #355 of 527
New natural RKs look sweet. It looks like they'll be dropping soon.
post #356 of 527
Just picked up some Stantons from Need Supply. I've loved my OG Work Trousers, and needed some new denim of the slimmer variety.

Hoping the cut works, but based on the measurements, it looks promising. Looking forward to their arrival!
post #357 of 527
i think im going to put my sz 33 double indigo work trousers up in B&S in the next couple of days, if anyone is interested PM for pics before i put them for sale. Thanks
post #358 of 527

If anyone is interested in selling a pair of the work trousers in a 34 or 36 (preferably DBL, but will consider other colours) please let me know.


Edited by Madelocal - 4/24/12 at 5:03pm
post #359 of 527
Stanton owners: Can anyone comment on overall stretch/shrink over time and soaks/washing? Would love to get some feedback.

Just got mine and the top block is comfy, but a little on the loose side (size 31). However, the lower thigh above the knee is pretty snug (I imagine it will stretch and be fine), so sizing down to 30 might be a deal breaker in the overall thigh area...

Thanks.
post #360 of 527
Just ordered a pair of the RK JPS 10oz- pretty stoked.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods