or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 97

post #1441 of 1486

What body type is a high rise/medium rise meant for? Is there a way with my particular measurements that I could narrow down which fit would be best?

post #1442 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyParadise View Post

What body type is a high rise/medium rise meant for? Is there a way with my particular measurements that I could narrow down which fit would be best?

Higher rises generally look better on taller slimmer people. However, between a medium rise and a high rise I think it's more of a personal style choice. If you are trying to look more fashionable to ordinary people you'd prob go with the regular rise. Obviously some people are looking for an extra quirk or two in their fashion hence the options.
post #1443 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post


Higher rises generally look better on taller slimmer people. However, between a medium rise and a high rise I think it's more of a personal style choice. If you are trying to look more fashionable to ordinary people you'd prob go with the regular rise. Obviously some people are looking for an extra quirk or two in their fashion hence the options.


Would the high rise allow for me to wear them more on my natural waste, yet still achieve stacking in the legs?

post #1444 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post

SKs are really tight, even skinny guys say they are tight but fit perfect.

Yeah I love the fit. Ill probably buy only RT from now on because they fit just how I want. I have SK's in overdye and Stealth. Skinny in the leg and enough room up top. I got a pair of 3sixteen slim jeans and Im nowhere near as satisfied. I assume the quality is similar but so uncomfortable up top. I love the officer chino too and plan to get a third pair.

Im the opposite. I can't seem to find a RT fit that'll work for me, whereas, 3sixteen's fit works great. I also have the Ridgeline canvas jacket and i liked it at first, then didn't like it and now like it again. I just prefer 3sixteen's products over RT's.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
post #1445 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyParadise View Post
 


Would the high rise allow for me to wear them more on my natural waste, yet still achieve stacking in the legs?


Yes, that is what a high rise is. Stacking on your legs all depends on how much inseam you want.

post #1446 of 1486

Anyone have a pair of Dark SKs in a size 29 or 30 for sale?

 

 


:D

 

 

please PM so I get a chance to catch it; thanks!

post #1447 of 1486
My first pair of rogue territory. 14.5 oz stantons. Loving the fit


Edited by bradp - 1/10/16 at 5:24pm
post #1448 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lf View Post
 

Anyone have a pair of Dark SKs in a size 29 or 30 for sale?

 

 


:D

 

 

please PM so I get a chance to catch it; thanks!

full price but both sizes still in stock at Chrome Yellow Trading

post #1449 of 1486
Anybody know if Rogue Territory is going to re release the bkanket lined shawl collar denim jacket again. Im bummed i slept on it last year
post #1450 of 1486

Selling the RGT Neppy denim western shirt in a size medium: https://www.gr@iled.com/listings/355039-rogue-territory-rgt-neppy-denim-western-shirt

$200 shipped for SF members.

post #1451 of 1486

Do most tailor their Stantons and SKs? I find that the rear seat measurement too long and results in extra fabric that billows out. Very sloppy looking. Yet most post I see (on Instagram) have normal/clean looking fit. 

post #1452 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuveketchup View Post

Do most tailor their Stantons and SKs? I find that the rear seat measurement too long and results in extra fabric that billows out. Very sloppy looking. Yet most post I see (on Instagram) have normal/clean looking fit. 

I haven't because the SKs fit me perfectly, but I have for other denim like momotaros.
post #1453 of 1486
Some black stealth selvedge officer chinos down to around $120 with code 25EXTRA: http://stagprovisions.com/collections/rogue-territory/products/officer-trouser-11oz-stealth-black?view=all

None in size 29. frown.gif
post #1454 of 1486
FYI: Rogue territory discounted a number of items on their website to make way for SS16
post #1455 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiej View Post

FYI: Rogue territory discounted a number of items on their website to make way for SS16

seen any previews for SS16?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods