or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods - Page 10

post #136 of 583
really good fit dude.
post #137 of 583
Really want a double indigo workshirt. What's the best way to get one from Australia? As in, do any places ship them worldwide?
post #138 of 583
After long last, fit pics of my RT work pants. Wore them today while digging our shop's front stoop out. Paired them with the Nau Blazing Jacket, a CP company sweater, and stock Alden Indy's.


See larger


See larger


See larger
post #139 of 583
Beautiful, great fit. They will shrink up after their first wash a bit and become even nicer. They also look great with my Epaulet officer Indy boots ;-).
post #140 of 583
Killin' it. I have to get a pair stat.
post #141 of 583
Great fit Mike! What size are those? Mine have become my favorite pants for real. Only regret is that a minor miscue w/ Karl ended up w/ mine being a little shorter in the hem than I intended, so no cuff. I find them to be a seriously satisfying pant.
post #142 of 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizor View Post
Beautiful, great fit.

They will shrink up after their first wash a bit and become even nicer.

They also look great with my Epaulet officer Indy boots ;-).

Can't wait to wash these and see what happens! And yes, I bet they kick some serious ass with the O. Indy's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post
Great fit Mike! What size are those? Mine have become my favorite pants for real. Only regret is that a minor miscue w/ Karl ended up w/ mine being a little shorter in the hem than I intended, so no cuff. I find them to be a seriously satisfying pant.

These are a 33, so I sized down one from my typical size of 34. I love these too, and I've been wearing them a ton.
post #143 of 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
After long last, fit pics of my RT work pants. Wore them today while digging our shop's front stoop out. Paired them with the Nau Blazing Jacket, a CP company sweater, and stock Alden Indy's.


See larger

Are you gonna have RT's stuff in your store ?
post #144 of 583
Karl has some special stuff in the works that i know you guys are gonna love...
post #145 of 583
man those contrast shots oboy posted reeeeeally make me want those. or the shirt

edit: are there measurements for the shirt anywhere?
post #146 of 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor View Post
man those contrast shots oboy posted reeeeeally make me want those. or the shirt

edit: are there measurements for the shirt anywhere?

I don't have the measurements for the Double Indigo shirt on me, but we have it at Unionmade in SF.

It is a fantastic shirt... I bought one for myself and have been wearing it 4-5 days a week for the last month or so!
post #147 of 583
post #148 of 583
do you have any smalls or mediums left of the dbl indigo workshirt?
post #149 of 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizor View Post
Just received my DBL workpants and workshirt! Huzzah! Was hoping for one of those lovely leaf wallets in one of the pockets but no such luck .

The workshirt is too long on the arms at the moment, I'm going to give it a hot wash and tumble dry to shrink it a bit, unless anyone has other advice?

Anyway, the workpants fit great (I think?) right out of the bag, so here are some pics.





I don't think you mentioned it, but how did you size your pair and what size do you normally wear in pants/trousers/chinos?
post #150 of 583
Can't say enought good thin gs about my Gray Chambray Workshirt. Craftsmanship, attention detail, just overall a sick fukin shirt. Mine is slightly more fitted than in Arizor's pic.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods