Originally Posted by riraito
I'm really impressed with your guys' work.
When I see the craftsmanship here it brings several questions to mind.
1) How did you get into handmaking leather goods?
2) Where does one learn how to handcraft stuff like this?
3) Where do you find sources for raw materials etc.?
4) How long did it take you to learn?
5) How much time do you spend making leather items?
6) What is the first thing you ever made?
7) What is your favorite thing to make?
This looks like an awesome hobby to have and if it's not too demanding I would like to learn more about it.
Keep up the good work
Thanks for the comments, riraito.
Basically, started off from influences by Japanese brands like red moon, goros...and interest to learn the craft from a leather master. To be honest, I'm still at learning stage, just keep practising and practising. Well, this is not a job to me, more of a hobby, so I mainly do my craft whenever I'm free. Of cos, if there is an order, I'll do them 1st.
I love making wallets, cos there is so much involve and some many designs to play with. I'm currently doing belts, I'll post again once ready