or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Goodbye sysdoc?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Goodbye sysdoc?

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
I see that sysdoc has pulled all his shoe photos, and assume that this means that he has departed from the forum, (but hope that I am wrong).

Thanks for all the useful information that you have imparted, and for the shoe porn.

Best wishes

Aus
post #2 of 21
This is out of control. It's the Internet, guys.
post #3 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty
This is out of control. It's the Internet, guys.
lol, no kidding.
post #4 of 21
Will sysdoc reinstate his threads now that the Andrews have announced their return to the forum?
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Rako
These tears for yet another traitor disgust me. The gulag is not large enough to hold so many cowards. I wonder if your wrists are even strong enough to shine one u-last.

Thanks for the laugh!
post #6 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Rako
These tears for yet another traitor disgust me. The gulag is not large enough to hold so many cowards. I wonder if your wrists are even strong enough to shine one u-last.

An interesting first post!
post #7 of 21
I suspect it's another Johnvintage and their milquetoast insults.
post #8 of 21
Quote:
These tears for yet another traitor disgust me. The gulag is not large enough to hold so many cowards. I wonder if your wrists are even strong enough to shine one u-last.

Well we could move the thread and ban the dude, but someone would bitch.
post #9 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B.
Well we could move the thread and ban the dude, but someone would bitch.
just accidentally edit it Steve. People love it when you do that.
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
just accidentally edit it Steve. People love it when you do that.

Stop egging Steve, Matt, or I'll stop your admiring of my member...
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Stop egging Steve, Matt, or I'll stop your admiring of my member...

Don't think I want to hear this story...
post #12 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Stop egging Steve, Matt, or I'll stop your admiring of my member...
stop admiring your member? impossible!!!!

now lets see what he changes it to....
post #13 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
stop admiring your member? impossible!!!!

now lets see what he changes it to....

LOL. NIce title btw
post #14 of 21
What the heck is going on?
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty
This is out of control. It's the Internet, guys.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Goodbye sysdoc?