or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Part #10...Just a Taste
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Part #10...Just a Taste - Page 4

post #46 of 66
I have a feeling hospitals this weekend will be flooded with men experiencing massive heart failure...I can see it now... "Death due to gargantuan overdose of shoe pornography". So great to see you back, Andrew!
post #47 of 66
This calls for an 19th century Panorama - a giant image (first paintings, then photos) filling an entire circular room. http://www.panoramainhollywood.org/historypainting.html http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~s-herbert/panorama.htm
post #48 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptChaos
aportnoy, I'm looking forward to seeing all your shoes in a single picture.
Aren't you afraid that some horrible "Last Supper"-style chain of events would unfold, sort of like "The Passion of the Green"?
post #49 of 66
Is it even legal to have so many nice shoes in one area at the same time? Is it physically possible? I fear a rip in the continuum!
Sometimes, Andrew, I wish you just had bad taste. Would make my life so much easier, lol.
post #50 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
Is it even legal to have so many nice shoes in one area at the same time? Is it physically possible? I fear a rip in the continuum!
Sometimes, Andrew, I wish you just had bad taste. Would make my life so much easier, lol.
He didn't mention his latest EG custom order:

Malvern, 505 last, pink ostrich with contrasting lime green pig scrotum hide, double sole, extended welt, toe plate
post #51 of 66
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
He didn't mention his latest EG custom order:

Malvern, 505 last, pink ostrich with contrasting lime green pig scrotum hide, double sole, extended welt, toe plate

Ever notice that KitonBrioni and I have never been photographed together? Coincidence?
post #52 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Ever notice that KitonBrioni and I have never been photographed together? Coincidence?

Hahahaha....hey, wait a minute, didn't he stop posting right around the same time that.......
post #53 of 66
Dear Styleforum,

I have sad news.

Susie of Edward Green was kind enough to send to me a preview of Mr. Portnoy's latest order. She was extremely concerned and sought my advice. I, too, have been very worried, and I feel it is now time to alert the community of latest developments. I don't know whether excessive amounts of polish have gone to his head, or whether our dear Mr. Portnoy has been having some kind of allergic reaction to exposure to excesive amounts of fine-grained leather. Whatever the cause, something seems to have pushed him over the edge. My message to you is: do not be alarmed. We are seeking help with the proper authorities in Northampton and have been assured that a cure is on the horizon. Until then, let us give him all the support we can.

Sincerely,
ZJ

post #54 of 66
Thread Starter 
Recognition is the first step to recovery.

My secret is out. Charlie Sheen got me these as a gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Dear Styleforum,

I have sad news.

Susie of Edward Green was kind enough to send to me a preview of Mr. Portnoy's latest order. She was extremely concerned and sought my advice. I, too, have been very worried, and I feel it is now time to alert the community of latest developments. I don't know whether excessive amounts of polish have gone to his head, or whether our dear Mr. Portnoy has been having some kind of allergic reaction to exposure to excesive amounts of fine-grained leather. Whatever the cause, something seems to have pushed him over the edge. My message to you is: do not be alarmed. We are seeking help with the proper authorities in Northampton and have been assured that a cure is on the horizon. Until then, let us give him all the support we can.

Sincerely,
ZJ

post #55 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Dear Styleforum,

I have sad news.

Susie of Edward Green was kind enough to send to me a preview of Mr. Portnoy's latest order. She was extremely concerned and sought my advice. I, too, have been very worried, and I feel it is now time to alert the community of latest developments. I don't know whether excessive amounts of polish have gone to his head, or whether our dear Mr. Portnoy has been having some kind of allergic reaction to exposure to excesive amounts of fine-grained leather. Whatever the cause, something seems to have pushed him over the edge. My message to you is: do not be alarmed. We are seeking help with the proper authorities in Northampton and have been assured that a cure is on the horizon. Until then, let us give him all the support we can.

Sincerely,
ZJ

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/605...202last5ew.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA! EXcellent!
post #56 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
I'm also planning on doing some shots of the full collection this weekend.

We can hardly wait! A shoe singularity to tear apart the space-time continuum!
post #57 of 66
What a hoot!!!!
post #58 of 66
Hey- I like those...
post #59 of 66
Aportnoy: how long have you been collecting high end shoes? l get the feeling it is only a recent thing.

Regards: Jason.
post #60 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
Aren't you afraid that some horrible "Last Supper"-style chain of events would unfold, sort of like "The Passion of the Green"?

In this scenario, would aportnoy be "King of the Shoes?"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Part #10...Just a Taste