or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate Thread - Page 2

post #16 of 224
Nice site, Nick.

Can you please tell me how your £100 stained shoe-trees are superior to the normal cedar-wood kind?

Thanks.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #17 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick A View Post
Yes, that was a while ago. Good memory! I first started my business selling shoes on Ebay. I realised quite early on that the shoe makers in England didn't like their shoes being sold on ebay & still don't. For them, Ebay isn't a good route to market. This is what prompted me in to designing a website that would be a more professional route to market. I didn't want to only sell shoes but I also didn't want a clothing store so I have concentrated on Men's Accessories with the shoes.

Then I have bought many pairs of shoes from you. Great products, prices, and service!
post #18 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareSolid View Post
Nice site, Nick.

Can you please tell me how your £100 stained shoe-trees are superior to the normal cedar-wood kind?

Thanks.

It's the quality of these trees. They are made with a double barrel spring construction. This gives much stronger pressure inside the shoe. Some cheaper, mass produced trees only have 1 spring which will struggle have the desired effect of keeping the shape of the shoe or stretching creases out of the uppers / vamp. I have also had these designed with a solid silver disc which gives a fantastic finished look inside the shoes.
Reply
Reply
post #19 of 224
Some images to compare. The quality speaks for itself.
LL
LL
LL
Reply
Reply
post #20 of 224
Yesterday I received my latest shoes from Gaziano & Girling which are now on my website. I think many of you will agree, these are some of the finest shoes to date.

http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/col...lligator#shoes
LL
Reply
Reply
post #21 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick A View Post
It's the quality of these trees. They are made with a double barrel spring construction. This gives much stronger pressure inside the shoe. Some cheaper, mass produced trees only have 1 spring which will struggle have the desired effect of keeping the shape of the shoe or stretching creases out of the uppers / vamp. I have also had these designed with a solid silver disc which gives a fantastic finished look inside the shoes.

Are they varnished?
post #22 of 224
Sent an email to you recently, Nick. Love the shoes on your site. Truly superb.
post #23 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post
Sent an email to you recently, Nick. Love the shoes on your site. Truly superb.

Thank you Frank. I'm lucky to have such a good supplier who can produce such design & quality.
Reply
Reply
post #24 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomb View Post
Are they varnished?

The Trees are not varnished. They have a wood stain applied to give them the colour.
Reply
Reply
post #25 of 224
Another fantastic new style from G&G..."St. James"...

http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/col...y-calf-1#shoes

http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/col...ine-calf#shoes
LL
LL
Reply
Reply
post #26 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick A View Post
Yesterday I received my latest shoes from Gaziano & Girling.
http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/col...lligator#shoes

interesting pattern mix, indeed
post #27 of 224
Nice site Nick!
post #28 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty G. View Post
Nice site Nick!

Thank You Rusty. I hope you see G&G styles in colours you like. I'm currently commissioning several new styles in what I believe are great colours. In a couple of weeks I will have a list of "Future Available Shoes" on the website. Please keep looking.

Nick.
Reply
Reply
post #29 of 224
I have been a satisfied customer of G&G for over 2 years. But would like to drastically cut down on the wait time....6-8 months for my MTO orders

Nick's site is easy to navigate, loaded with pics, and since many of the shoes are in stock...I might just pull the trigger and work with him on some shoes in lieu of the traditional wait for G&G MTO orders
post #30 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post
I have been a satisfied customer of G&G for over 2 years. But would like to drastically cut down on the wait time....6-8 months for my MTO orders

Nick's site is easy to navigate, loaded with pics, and since many of the shoes are in stock...I might just pull the trigger and work with him on some shoes in lieu of the traditional wait for G&G MTO orders

I'd love to order some MTO G&G shoes from Nick, but am unable to determine my G&G size
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate Thread