or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 67  

post #991 of 9842
I have a request.

Could we have the forum formatted so the heirarchy of threads (i.e. Style Forum > General > General Chat > Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics) appear at the bottom of the page as well as at the top?

I often navigate using that, and it would save time scrolling to have it also appear at the bottom.
post #992 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
I have a request.

Could we have the forum formatted so the heirarchy of threads (i.e. Style Forum > General > General Chat > Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics) appear at the bottom of the page as well as at the top?

I often navigate using that, and it would save time scrolling to have it also appear at the bottom.
Hmm, I'll look into it.
post #993 of 9842
I've though the same thing - and I've also set my display options here to 30 posts per page, so there's a lot of scrolling...
post #994 of 9842
You realize you can hit the Home key on your keyboard to jump to the top of the page?
post #995 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post
You realize you can hit the Home key on your keyboard to jump to the top of the page?

A) I'm not that smart.
B) I've never seen a Home key on a keyboard, or if I did it wasn't a Japanese keyboard.
post #996 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
A) I'm not that smart. B) I've never seen a Home key on a keyboard, or if I did it wasn't a Japanese keyboard.
And C) My laptop's keyboard doesn't really have one handy.
post #997 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
B) I've never seen a Home key on a keyboard, or if I did it wasn't a Japanese keyboard.
Mine does, right below F15.
post #998 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post
Mine does, right below F15.

It looks suspiciously un-PC, and therefore I fear it.
post #999 of 9842
huhu is spammin' his way to hapiness! 2 on fashion and one on body consciousness.

post #1000 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
It looks suspiciously un-PC, and therefore I fear it.
I'm typing Japaneza.
post #1001 of 9842
what happened?
post #1002 of 9842
Someone canned it, I guess it was a bit too inappropriate.

JB
post #1003 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
Someone canned it, I guess it was a bit too inappropriate.

JB

did someone really take it too far, or did they just can it for the subject?
post #1004 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Subject matter.
post #1005 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Subject matter.

you didn't find it interesting?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I