or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 650  

post #9736 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Perhaps Tweed in the City will serve as the Chestnut Tree for the banned, but with better gin.


- B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
So because vox is well liked and FNB is not, it gives vox free reign to shit on FNB but not the other way around? That's bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
I stand up for what is right, regardless of who is involved. If FNB was banned for trolling/baiting people, vox should be banned as well, no matter how much "people like him".

post #9737 of 9842
Why did Conne's DT threak involving the newspaper get squirreled?
post #9738 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Ugh.
post #9739 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
in other news, Film Noir Buff has been shown the door. He was deliberately antagonizing everyone. There's no denying that FNB is an obnoxious ass, and his posts were too incoherent to be worth the trouble of keeping him around.

This forvm just got a lot less weird.
post #9740 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC2823 View Post
Why did Conne's DT threak involving the newspaper get squirreled?

A great loss to you, eh?
post #9741 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
FNB gone, eh? It was only a matter of time, I suppose.

On another topic, the timeout problem is really crippling the forum for me. And it seems to be getting worse.

We are working on this. Actually, it's number 1 on our priority list for the developer.
post #9742 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post
A great loss to you, eh?

Just wondering. Didn't see anything squirrel worthy in it.
post #9743 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post



- B
post #9744 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC2823 View Post
Just wondering. Didn't see anything squirrel worthy in it.

Just kidding. I mean, it is Conne - and he makes about 2,000 threaks a day.
post #9745 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
in other news, Film Noir Buff has been shown the door. He was deliberately antagonizing everyone. There's no denying that FNB is an obnoxious ass, and his posts were too incoherent to be worth the trouble of keeping him around.

The inane post thread must be filled with more outrage than CE and the Interchange combined right now...you're a troublemaker Fok, a troublemaker I tell you.
post #9746 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
The inane post thread must be filled with more outrage than CE and the Interchange combined right now...you're a troublemaker Fok, a troublemaker I tell you.

Probably more stupid fucking "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition" jokes. Fuck, it's 2010.
post #9747 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
The inane post thread must be filled with more outrage than CE and the Interchange combined right now...you're a troublemaker Fok, a troublemaker I tell you.

pandora, meet box.
post #9748 of 9842
They gave FNB's banning a passing notice, decided "who cares about SF anyway?" and went back to talking about clothes.

I mean, it's a public forum over there. Any of you can go over and read it for yourselves.

The rivalries among the clothing fora and their various characters really baffles me.
post #9749 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
They gave FNB's banning a passing notice, decided "who cares about SF anyway?" and went back to talking about clothes.

I mean, it's a public forum over there. Any of you can go over and read it for yourselves.

The rivalries among the clothing fora and their various characters really baffles me.

Someone post that "Internet - serious bidness" thing. There are rivalries every time there is more than one thing in a category. That's human nature.
post #9750 of 9842


I did good????
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I