or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 629  

post #9421 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Anyone who has ever had a good sock puppet knows to use a proxy to change their IP address.

So blueoakleyz was your sock puppet then.
post #9422 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Come on, you don't seriously believe people go through that trouble do you?

o ye of little faith
post #9423 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Sometimes they are funny.

<----- what I look like while enjoying some well-done sockpuppetry.



Can you please make all three words in my user title capitalized? Pretty please?
post #9424 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Anyone who has ever had a good sock puppet knows to use a proxy to change their IP address.

No one does this. Were you an AOL(Hell) hackzor back in the day?
post #9425 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Come on, you don't seriously believe people go through that trouble do you?

"That" trouble? All you do is google "Proxy," click on the first link, type in sf.net, and boom, your IP is different.
post #9426 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
o ye of little faith

But what's the point? Mods don't auto-delete puppets.
post #9427 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
"That" trouble? All you do is google "Proxy," click on the first link, type in sf.net, and boom, your IP is different.

Yeah but you have to switch back and forth, and it just seems annoying. Especially since no one cares anyway.
post #9428 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Anyone who has ever had a good sock puppet knows to use a proxy to change their IP address.
And MAC address(es).
post #9429 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Yeah but you have to switch back and forth, and it just seems annoying. Especially since no one cares anyway.

BTW, in replying to kwilkinson, edmorel and j, you are replying to the same person on different proxy ip's.
post #9430 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
BTW, in replying to kwilkinson, edmorel, metrostyles and j, you are having a conversation with yourself on different proxy ip's.

ftfy
post #9431 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
<----- what I look like while enjoying some well-done sockpuppetry.

Was the Wagyu to your liking, j-san?
post #9432 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
ftfy



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaga View Post
Was the Wagyu to your liking, j-san?

and the sockpuppets come out
post #9433 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
I would know if you had a sock puppet, the puppet would sound exactly like Hank Hill.

There's that problem as well. Plus, everyone would figure me out when I inevitably started offering advice on propane and propane accessories.
post #9434 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
There's that problem as well. Plus, everyone would figure me out when I inevitably started offering advice on propane and propane accessories.

All joking aside, you are pretty good Metro.
post #9435 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
All joking aside, you are pretty good Metro.



Nope. As far as I can tell I'm really me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I