or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 587  

post #8791 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
Well, he knows what he wants. I'm not sure you fathom just how amazing it is to have custom member status. Makes me feel like a big man.

My sensitive avatar makes me feel like a big man.
post #8792 of 9842
Goddamnit! QUIT IT!
post #8793 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
Well, he knows what he wants. I'm not sure you fathom just how amazing it is to have custom member status. Makes me feel like a big man.

I don't doubt it is glorious, and I don't begrudge him his aspirations. I, too, hope to one day have my own title, but I'm smart enough to avoid asking outright. I know what can happen when one requests such an honor, rather than following the customary practice of having it bestowed upon them without solicitation.
post #8794 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
I don't doubt it is glorious, and I don't begrudge him his aspirations. I, too, hope to one day have my own title, but I'm smart enough to avoid asking outright. I know what can happen when one requests such an honor, rather than following the customary practice of having it bestowed upon them without solicitation.

Mine was bestowed upon me. See what happened? Just ask for your own.
post #8795 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
I'm smart enough to avoid asking outright.

Huh... not me.
post #8796 of 9842
A a lot of custom titles given out lately. Mods been on a drinking binge or what?
post #8797 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Mine was bestowed upon me. See what happened? Just ask for your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
Huh... not me.

For some reason I thought the decent ones were all given to people who didn't actually ask. My impression is that the ones people complained about were solicited.

I don't actually have anything in mind. I hadn't thought about this enough to come up with something clever.
post #8798 of 9842
I don't think I'm getting mine. God the mods h8 me
post #8799 of 9842
yours shall be called "Junior member" forever
post #8800 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
yours shall be called "Junior member" forever

you should be called "tiny member".....
post #8801 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
yours shall be called "Junior member" forever

What is the story behind grrrr? I get that you asked for a title but why grrr?
post #8802 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
What is the story behind grrrr? I get that you asked for a title but why grrr?

he had a phase where all he said was grr and that dog picture would soon follow. The mods decided it would be fitting for him to have that as his title.
post #8803 of 9842
i used to be called "Senior Member"

that was nice.
post #8804 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
i used to be called "Senior Member"

that was nice.

you're nuts....(cue "what about them joke")

I'd 187 anyone for a title
post #8805 of 9842
It would now be quite fitting if 187 went title-less.

Is there a way to remove the user's title? That would be quite funny too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I