or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 583  

post #8731 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
That tattoo worn awards in Detroit. But that Convention was kind of like the Special Olympics, everyone that participated got an award.
Alright that was hilarious.
post #8732 of 9842
connemara and heterosexuality
post #8733 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
connemara and heterosexuality

Now that's ^ hilarious!
post #8734 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
maybe it's just an NYC thing?

Nope, happens in FL as well.

On another note: moderators please ban Xiaogou. Much obliged.
post #8735 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
moderators please ban Xiaogou.

What'd he do?
post #8736 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
What'd he do?

He started posting on this forum. The mods know what he did, he is already in time out.
post #8737 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
What'd he do?

I'm assuming it's for his having referred to Obama as a monkey in AF's "Uncredentialed Peeps in the White House" thread.
post #8738 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
He started posting on this forum. The mods know what he did, he is already in time out.

He stated that he enjoyed Starship Troopers, didn't he. That bastard.
post #8739 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
He stated that he enjoyed Starship Troopers, didn't he. That bastard.

Oh, never mind my previous comment. That's much worse.
post #8740 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
He stated that he enjoyed Starship Troopers, didn't he. That bastard.

Fucking Neo-Nazi director...
post #8741 of 9842
That Steven Spielberg too. Making those movies with Nazi symbolism in them. He should be ashamed of himself.
post #8742 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
That Steven Spielberg too. Making those movies with Nazi symbolism in them. He should be ashamed of himself.

It's one thing to make war-time period pictures especially about the HOLOCAUST it's quite another to make Neo-Nazi's in space.
post #8743 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
What'd he do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
manz b racialist.


there.
post #8744 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
there.

But why is a Jewish comedian working with fucking astro-nazis?
post #8745 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
It's one thing to make war-time period pictures especially about the HOLOCAUST it's quite another to make Neo-Nazi's in space.

Here we go again...

A: Starship troopers is an ANTI FACIST movie.

B: Paul Verhoeven makes a lot of movies with Nazis in them because he lived under Nazi oppression.

C: You are an idiot.


If you'd like to rehash this old chestnut in depth, please start a new thread. I was making a joke about you being oversensitive. Joke successful.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I