or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 543  

post #8131 of 9842
I think one of my DT threads was removed. I don't remember what it was about, but I don't recall it being particularly risqué, so I am wondering why.
post #8132 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
I think one of my DT threads was removed. I don't remember what it was about, but I don't recall it being particularly risqué, so I am wondering why.

Did you check CE? Maybe it was too dumb for DT?
post #8133 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinW View Post
Did you check CE? Maybe it was too dumb for DT?
We should just put it in one big mess called "Current Dumb Threads" and be done with.
post #8134 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
We should just put it in one big mess called "Current Dumb Threads" and be done with.



LAG, did you know the music to your sig-line song is now in part of the Australian national anthem:



IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #8135 of 9842
Are "Tags" gone?
post #8136 of 9842
Who the hell is Boarhill? I've seen a half-dozen posts from him just in the last couple minutes and they're all snarky comments. So I'm guessing that his 30 or so other posts aren't of much more value.

b
post #8137 of 9842
Funny, I came here to comment on boarhill too. Clearly a troll, or even more likely a sock puppet, but he does have a few gems. He'll be amusing til the inevitable crossing of the line and subsequent ban.
post #8138 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Funny, I came here to comment on boarhill too. Clearly a troll, or even more likely a sock puppet, but he does have a few gems. He'll be amusing til the inevitable crossing of the line and subsequent ban.

Sir
post #8139 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808 View Post
Who the hell is Boarhill? I've seen a half-dozen posts from him just in the last couple minutes and they're all snarky comments. So I'm guessing that his 30 or so other posts aren't of much more value.

b

+1 Not impressed with him at all.
post #8140 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Are "Tags" gone?

Seems so.
Alas.
post #8141 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Canuker View Post
+1 Not impressed with him at all.

I think I've read his stuff before. A lot like MrSmith2U, iirc.
post #8142 of 9842
Database Error?
post #8143 of 9842
^^ sorry about that, I was clarifying a reference that was arcane and obscure.
post #8144 of 9842
Why not ban boarhill now and be done with it.
post #8145 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Are "Tags" gone?

Yes, I turned them off for now because they were generating lots of slow queries and timing out the server. I might try turning them on later today to see if they still do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808 View Post
Who the hell is Boarhill?
I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot View Post
Database Error?
Could you be more specific?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I