or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 491  

post #7351 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
Is it just me or are banned posters coming back? Does this mean we may hear more from Manouche in the coming weeks?

Also is there anyway we can keep threads we posted in, but don't want to read any more, from showing up in the my posts page?

Manouche/ernest comes back every couple of months in one form or another. Until then just try to enjoy HWS and corniche. Spermatazoom!!
post #7352 of 9842
Can we get an official "thread crapping" icon? It will just make things easier for folks.
post #7353 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Can we get an official "thread crapping" icon? It will just make things easier for folks.



I iz in ur threak... stomping ur poastz
post #7354 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post


I iz in ur threak... stomping ur poastz

Oh, didn't realize that was the official thread crapping icon. I thought it was just a funny little thing.

Mods, can we get that stolen and built into the board?
post #7355 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Oh, didn't realize that was the official thread crapping icon. I thought it was just a funny little thing.

Mods, can we get that stolen and built into the board?

It isn't... yet!
post #7356 of 9842
Can we get the guy who does all the grilling to consolidate into one thread? I know a fair number of people are interested in the stuff he posts, but it seems a bit excessive to create a new thread every time he comes up with a new recipe.
post #7357 of 9842


Just me?
post #7358 of 9842
pheww.... I felt some symptoms that could be identified as withdrawal
post #7359 of 9842
^ No shit.
post #7360 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
pheww.... I felt some symptoms that could be identified as withdrawal
+1
post #7361 of 9842
I was seriously looking at Style Forum cached pages on Google.
post #7362 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
I was seriously looking at Style Forum cached pages on Google.
Uhhh...
post #7363 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Sorry about that, folks. One of the tables needed a repair, and it took a really long time. We should be good to go now though.
post #7364 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Sorry about that, folks. One of the tables needed a repair, and it took a really long time. We should be good to go now though.
Gentlemen, the table is now set and the feast is being served in the main dining hall. Please bring your aperitifs and good humour with you. Assigned seating only. Mess dress of the day is white A's.
post #7365 of 9842
It's crazy refreshing the list/number of users online and watching that shit climb!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I