or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 418  

post #6256 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
I was sure I had made it onto this list until my volleys in the TARP thread..

Not all all, I appreciate your input but since it is very econocentric I basically answer you when I feel it's relevant to introduce an outside element in the mechanism or have something to add that fits that very targeted view.
post #6257 of 9842
randallr banned? what did I miss?
post #6258 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
randallr banned? what did I miss?

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=869
post #6259 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
randallr banned? what did I miss?

throwing himself in a thread to say something offensive for no reason at all.
post #6260 of 9842
He will probably die without SF.
post #6261 of 9842
I saw that post earlier, wondered if it would get him banned.
post #6262 of 9842
Banned for good or just a little while?

A sad(?) loss.
post #6263 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
A sad(?) loss.
Not really.
post #6264 of 9842
Thread Starter 
In conference with our resident Asian moderator, his sentence has been revised to "less-than-permanent and a stern talking to". That whole thread is a serious goatscrew now.
post #6265 of 9842
randallr is a douche, but in his defense, he is not the one who f***ed that thread up - there was plenty of shit-spewing to go around. Singling him out seems a little unfair. I mean, the guy does need something of a smackdown and a reality check, but it should probably be coming from a therapist with some experience in sexual identity crises.

i caveat all of this by saying I fully realize my opinion doesn't mean a goddamned thing.
post #6266 of 9842
free mumia btw can we start banning people that scam in B&S? does this happen already?
post #6267 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Yup. And he was timed out only recently. If the stick doesn't work, we gotta bring out a bigger stick.

I don't get haganah. He's obviously an educated fellow but he's so damned abrasive, all the time, and usually for no particular reason.
post #6268 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
In conference with our resident Asian moderator, his sentence has been revised to "less-than-permanent and a stern talking to".

That whole thread is a serious goatscrew now.

Thank's J. Now I don't have to PM both you and Fok on his behalf.
post #6269 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
randallr is a douche, but in his defense, he is not the one who f***ed that thread up - there was plenty of shit-spewing to go around. Singling him out seems a little unfair. I mean, the guy does need something of a smackdown and a reality check, but it should probably be coming from a therapist with some experience in sexual identity crises.

i caveat all of this by saying I fully realize my opinion doesn't mean a goddamned thing.
There did seem to be an awful lot of name-calling from more than one person. It seems the ones that strike a particular nerve receive more severe punishment than others.
post #6270 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dah328 View Post
There did seem to be an awful lot of name-calling from more than one person. It seems the ones that strike a particular nerve receive more severe punishment than others.
Well, the no racism rule is one of the only ones we try to always enforce. The rest are enforced capriciously, whimsically and unfairly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I