or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 398  

post #5956 of 9842
Tell me again why I should post my face in WAYW?
post #5957 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Tell me again why I should post my face in WAYW?

Because you are handsome and there are a lot of gay men on SF?
post #5958 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Tell me again why I should post my face in WAYW?

lol, my thoughts exactly..
post #5959 of 9842
Speaking of this kinda thing, not to make more work for the mods, but can we axe the LOLKwilkies thread that's pinned in DT?
post #5960 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Speaking of this kinda thing, not to make more work for the mods, but can we axe the LOLKwilkies thread that's pinned in DT?

That was a funny thread. No lies.
post #5961 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Speaking of this kinda thing, not to make more work for the mods, but can we axe the LOLKwilkies thread that's pinned in DT?

Thanks for reminding me. I haven't checked it in a while. Any good new ones?
post #5962 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
That was a funny thread. No lies.
Yes. For a while. But now that I'm trying to find a serious job with a screenname very similar to my real name, not so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Thanks for reminding me. I haven't checked it in a while. Any good new ones?

God I hope not.
post #5963 of 9842
We put up the new ones at www.lolkwilkies.com.
post #5964 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Yes. For a while. But now that I'm trying to find a serious job with a screenname very similar to my real name, not so much.

Touche my friend, touche. Conne is lucky his screenname does not resemble his name or he'd be in big trubblez
post #5965 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
Conne is lucky his screenname does not resemble his name or he'd be in big trubblez
I'm still pretty sure his history on styleforum will come back to haunt him later in life.
post #5966 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
I'm still pretty sure his history on styleforum will come back to haunt him later in life.

Hopefully somebody from the forum will be present to capture the events. Videography is a plus!
post #5967 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Speaking of this kinda thing, not to make more work for the mods, but can we axe the LOLKwilkies thread that's pinned in DT?
Thank you for introducing me to the hilarity. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
post #5968 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I wouldn't mind the trolling if it wasn't hugely lame. The caliber of trolls has really plummeted.
Have you considered the caliber of the posts they have to work with?
post #5969 of 9842
I can create the watering hole, but I can't make them drink.
post #5970 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff View Post
Have you considered the caliber of the posts they have to work with?

Blame the victim. So common these days.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I