or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 396  

post #5926 of 9842
To start with, why don't you just ask GoSurface to take down the pics?
post #5927 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
To start with, why don't you just ask GoSurface to take down the pics?

He just did, and I obliged.
post #5928 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
He just did, and I obliged.

You're such a good friend.
post #5929 of 9842
Can we ban Pall Mall? There's nothing clever or amusing about his trolling. It's just feeble and wasting space.
post #5930 of 9842
Seriously, what is up with the trolling puppets?
post #5931 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Seriously, what is up with the trolling puppets?

Agree, happening way too much.. I mean, Diavolo is one thing, but this is getting a little ridiculous, particularly the drive-bys..
post #5932 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
Agree, happening way too much.. I mean, Diavolo is one thing, but this is getting a little ridiculous, particularly the drive-bys..

It's to the point, where if I see a very recent join date or a low post count, and the question is really lame, I just figure it's a troll puppet.
post #5933 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
It's to the point, where if I see a very recent join date or a low post count, and the question is really lame, I just figure it's a troll puppet.

The drive-bys are what irritate me most: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=45785
post #5934 of 9842
I wouldn't mind the trolling if it wasn't hugely lame. The caliber of trolls has really plummeted.
post #5935 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I wouldn't mind the trolling if it wasn't hugely lame. The caliber of trolls has really plummeted.

+1 I actually enjoy a good troll.. However, some of this is just nasty, negative trolling that does not serve any valid purposes.. We have the lurkers who serve that function admirably already..
post #5936 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I wouldn't mind the trolling if it wasn't hugely lame. The caliber of trolls has really plummeted.

This is why it's a good idea to keep around the funny trolls.

Bring back manouche and a dust!!
post #5937 of 9842
Is it just me or is there an inordinate number of questionable pics (not x-rated, but nsfw) in otherwise normal threads (so, not in DTs) recently?
post #5938 of 9842
What happened to El Hawat? I've been waiting to see the latest camel race results.
post #5939 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyer's remorse View Post
best troll ever was Roland Loden of Germany. R.I.P., mein Deutsch Freund.

I agree. I still remember his post about a joke making him laugh very hard in his diagram.
post #5940 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Is it just me or is there an inordinate number of questionable pics (not x-rated, but nsfw) in otherwise normal threads (so, not in DTs) recently?
Please report them. Today is Troll Housecleaning day. I will be hanging out on the forum and clearing out all the lame puppets I see. As I believe I've said a few times now, if you are going to troll, you need to be more clever and funny about it or your time will be short.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I