or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 392  

post #5866 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-It View Post
PMs? In Dutch means 'het premenstrueel syndroom' -- premenstrual dystonia?!

Only straight women get PMS where you live? Oddly intriguing!
post #5867 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Kyle wants to share his "special time" with everyone.

Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Only straight women get PMS where you live? Oddly intriguing!

Hahahahahaha...
post #5868 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
What colo(u)r would your name be if you could change it?
i am particularly fond of lilac
post #5869 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-It View Post
Seriously?



Hahahahahaha...
Extraordinarily creepy smileys.
post #5870 of 9842
I squirreled a thread with an image that was inappropriate. A complaint of inconsistency followed on the basis that images as bad if not worse were in the back doors thread, so I have put that one away until one of us has the time to go through it and sanitize it.
post #5871 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
I squirreled a thread with an image that was inappropriate. A complaint of inconsistency followed on the basis that images as bad if not worse were in the back doors thread, so I have put that one away until one of us has the time to go through it and sanitize it.

you know I just went through the last 15 pages of it, and found only one image I would have pulled down, but I think, you know, in the interests of consistency and all, I'll leave it locked away for a while.
post #5872 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
I squirreled a thread with an image that was inappropriate. A complaint of inconsistency followed on the basis that images as bad if not worse were in the back doors thread, so I have put that one away until one of us has the time to go through it and sanitize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
you know I just went through the last 15 pages of it, and found only one image I would have pulled down, but I think, you know, in the interests of consistency and all, I'll leave it locked away for a while.

Sounds like you're just looking for a reason to study it again in the privacy of your bathroom.
post #5873 of 9842
ahh I just wish the battery on my laptop would last long enough for me to walk to the bathroom. Damn Apple. I should start a telethon....buy me a new battery and I'll bring the backdoorsback
post #5874 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Extraordinarily creepy smileys.

A little bit Bling Bling, j.
post #5875 of 9842
Is TheApple someone's idea of a bad joke?
post #5876 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
I should start a telethon....buy me a new battery and I'll bring the backdoorsback

I hate to break it to you, but there are other places on the internetz where we can go to find pictures of great back doors. Even juicier than those pictured in that thread.

You want a real use-your-macbook-in-the-bathroom telethon? Give us back something we can't find somewhere else on the web. Artisan Fan?
post #5877 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
Is TheApple someone's idea of a bad joke?
same guy as PoloRalph/Executive/HighSociety/innumerable other usernames of the kid obsessed with RL and who accidentally his mom's paypal account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
You want a real use-your-macbook-in-the-bathroom telethon? Give us back something we can't find somewhere else on the web. Artisan Fan?

You want m@t looking at pictures of Af in his Vietnamese bathroom? Anyway, the mods didn't ban Af. He left, and word on the street is that he doesn't see the value of returning. Unless he is that new guy Brogue.
post #5878 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
I squirreled a thread with an image that was inappropriate. A complaint of inconsistency followed on the basis that images as bad if not worse were in the back doors thread, so I have put that one away until one of us has the time to go through it and sanitize it.

, t4's on a crusade to find the borders of SF land?
post #5879 of 9842
Please try to bring back "Back Doors" ASAP, duly sanitized if necessary. It has been my favorite of all the sexy threads.
post #5880 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post
Please try to bring back "Back Doors" ASAP, duly sanitized if necessary. It has been my favorite of all the sexy threads.

Ooh, I think a trade is in order... One pic of the infamous J-Lib AE's for the Back Door thread?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I