or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 381  

post #5701 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I can confidently state vitaminc is one of our most anti-semantic posters.
He's also the CFO of the Aperipanist Society of Styleforum, aka ASS. Maybe if we could have gotten him to post on my anger thread, then I wouldn't have turned nice and flirty so suddenly.
post #5702 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
He's also the CFO of the Aperipanist Society of Styleforum (ASS). Maybe if we could have gotten him to post on my anger thread, then I wouldn't have turned nice and flirty so suddenly.
I was going to find threads for you to flirt with him but it looks like you've already flirted with him extensively!!!! http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...9&postcount=35 http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...22#post1757522 http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...2&postcount=42 http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...05#post1437305
post #5703 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
Haha... yeah, he gets me irritable faster than many/most others, just because he's so incredibly obtuse. He's never been right about ANYTHING and has often... if not always... been so off the mark in what he says that you just wonder WTF is wrong with him. Being conservative, incendiary, even anti-whatever, doesn't get me going... in and of itself. It's just the woeful stupidity and smarminess that often accompanies it that pushes me over the edge.
post #5704 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Haha... yeah, he gets me irritable faster than many/most others, just because he's so incredibly obtuse. He's never been right about ANYTHING and has often... if not always... been so off the mark in what he says that you just wonder WTF is wrong with him. Being conservative, incendiary, even anti-whatever, doesn't get me going... in and of itself. It's just the woeful stupidity and smarminess that often accompanies it that pushes me over the edge.
I picture you, VitaminC and Artisan Fan taking a romantic helicopter ride together to see the Hawaiian volcanoes and rainforests.
post #5705 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
I picture you, VitaminC and Artisan Fan taking a romantic helicopter ride together to see the Hawaiian volcanoes and rainforests.

Are we talking a low-cost, fiscally conservative helicopter ride or one of those government waste, high-tax, bloated cost helicopter rides?

Please specify. Thx.
post #5706 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Are we talking a low-cost, fiscally conservative helicopter ride or one of those government waste, high-tax, bloated cost helicopter rides?

Please specify. Thx.
High cost, baby. Nothing less for VitaminC's little cabbage.
post #5707 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
I picture you, VitaminC and Artisan Fan taking a romantic helicopter ride together to see the Hawaiian volcanoes and rainforests.
You've created a problem for me. On the one hand I like Rach, on the other hand I want the helicopter to crash. I think the only fair solution is for the helicopter to crash, Rach to be unharmed, and then to eat the other two. Done.
post #5708 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
You've created a problem for me. On the one hand I like Rach, on the other hand I want the helicopter to crash. I think the only fair solution is for the helicopter to crash, Rach to be unharmed, and then to eat the other two. Done.

Rach could always push the other two out into the volcano. That would be a happy ending.
post #5709 of 9842
Why say that?
post #5710 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
I picture you, VitaminC and Artisan Fan taking a romantic helicopter ride together to see the Hawaiian volcanoes and rainforests.

Xiaoguo is teh pilot.
post #5711 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Xiaoguo is teh pilot.

and only rach gets a parachute.
post #5712 of 9842
Can I go?!?!? I love helichoppers!!!
post #5713 of 9842
What would dkzzzz be? The local translator?
post #5714 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
What would dkzzzz be? The local translator?

Since he can't form his own cognitive thought let alone translate someone else's, I'd say he's best suited as the landing pad instead.
post #5715 of 9842
fghf is carpet bombing spam all over the site.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I