or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 362  

post #5416 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
As funny as I did find it, had to Squirrel the 'If you could be any STD' thread. Sorry boys.

You've officially turned your back on the DT Denizens.
post #5417 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
As funny as I did find it, had to Squirrel the 'If you could be any STD' thread. Sorry boys.

I missed that one completely. Stoopid taxes...

But it was funny?
post #5418 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
I missed that one completely. Stoopid taxes...

But it was funny?

as with most dt threads, it begins with aids and fail, and as with some dt threads, enough fail could be turned around as a win
post #5419 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post
as with most dt threads, it begins with aids and fail, and as with some dt threads, enough fail could be turned around as a win

Ahhh, the magic of DT. I started a horrible thread called "Posters That Should Have Died" to make fun of another thread about death and my thread turned into a Cutting Crew appreciation thread. Thread!
post #5420 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
For the last time

please ban this fucking muppet, he's obviously trolling
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=110832&page=9

Nobody is that dense.


Oh! I am dense and a troll right?
Then if you cannot substantiate your BS allegations about IFBB pros and steroids, what does that make you? Numbnut of the year, Muay Thai Boy?
post #5421 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
Ahhh, the magic of DT. I started a horrible thread called "Posters That Should Have Died" to make fun of another thread about death and my thread turned into a Cutting Crew appreciation thread. Thread!

... i thought it took the wrong turn =(
post #5422 of 9842
I'm coming out of retirement and you're squirreling my threads m@T? What the hell man?
post #5423 of 9842
Not to play breakfasteater or anything but this guy has two sale threads for the same items. He said he started the second one because the first one wasn't getting any attention - wtf?

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...83#post1963283
post #5424 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
Not to play breakfasteater or anything but this guy has two sale threads for the same items. He said he started the second one because the first one wasn't getting any attention - wtf?

I almost want to give him credit for just being honest (rules? I don't care about your stinking rules!).

The Streetwear B&S forum has become an absolute wasteland of "the bump that isn't called a bump". I think my favorite is, "I'll post pics later"; "Whoops, sorry, haven't had time to post pics yet"; "Here's one of the pics, will post the others later!".

I mean, honestly, just do me the courtesy of saying "BUMP" rather than insulting my intelligence.
post #5425 of 9842
STR8 N00BIN: is everyone with something other than 'Member' or 'Senior Member' under their name of mod?
post #5426 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag View Post
STR8 N00BIN: is everyone with something other than 'Member' or 'Senior Member' under their name of mod?

No. Some people like sho'nuff or hossosso made a request that the mods had a little fun with. I think sho'nuff has changed his name or asked to have it changed multiple times, so they put his as flip-flopper. Hossosso wanted AAA member so they put AA member. Redcaimen got his for no real reason IIRC, and I think Matt won some competition or something like that and got to name his own member line. Don't know about any of the others.
post #5427 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
No. Some people like sho'nuff or hossosso made a request that the mods had a little fun with. I think sho'nuff has changed his name or asked to have it changed multiple times, so they put his as flip-flopper. Hossosso wanted AAA member so they put AA member. Redcaimen got his for no real reason IIRC, and I think Matt won some competition or something like that and got to name his own member line. Don't know about any of the others.
I had a list of options. Including Gang Member and Throbbing Member. AA Member was the funniest and most appropriate one on the list. I started that thread to tease Sho'Nuff for making so many requests, I was a little surprised when they actually changed it. Saucemaster and Get Smart also have customized member status. And don't forget about your Proud Mary.
post #5428 of 9842
Maybe spammer? member CastingShow
post #5429 of 9842
ALiKGooSman is a porn spammer!
post #5430 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
I had a list of options. Including Gang Member and Throbbing Member. AA Member was the funniest and most appropriate one on the list. I started that thread to tease Sho'Nuff for making so many requests, I was a little surprised when they actually changed it. Saucemaster and Get Smart also have customized member status. And don't forget about your Proud Mary.

And me!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I