or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 340  

post #5086 of 9842
I always presumed it was due to the "log in as invisible" thing.
post #5087 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post
I find absolutely nothing redeemable in this sloane3 character's posts. He takes a shit in other people's sales threads and just generally trolls in almost all the others he posts in.

Fuck this guy.

I like the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
+1

He is needlessly critical of people's merchandise in FS, thats not fair to the sellers.

With that avatar, I would've expected someone with thicker skin.
post #5088 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souper View Post
can we find an excuse to ban shyboy

I'm pretty convinced he's pee now. Trust, in due time he'll get banned again - he's already goading for pics in body consciousness.

On that topic, anyone who tries to win an argument by being a dick and with "post pics of yourself" in BC deserves a banhammer.
post #5089 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
Is there a reason why you can see "last activity" for some members but not for others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
I've often wondered that myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
I always presumed it was due to the "log in as invisible" thing.

Dakota is correct.
post #5090 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones View Post
I have contacted the forum moderator/admin to deal with this individual, as they clearly have no business whatsoever being allowed to post on SF, as their last post crossed a redline which cannot be accepted.

I will await their editing of this thread to clean up/remove the trolling poster's comments, and then re-visit with thoughtful responses to my fellow posters.

This is a quote, referring to me, from the New York being the least free state thread in CE. I await your judgment.
post #5091 of 9842
I am kind of tired all the buying and selling disputes like this one being aired at the MC forum, can the mods move it to B&S forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
Is there a reason why you can see "last activity" for some members but not for others?

Which members you're trying to stalk? I have a whole team of crimson-collar-covert-coated men that can do it for you for a very reasonable fee.
post #5092 of 9842
Can we require a minimum of like 2 posts to create a new topic? this should discourage those spammer bots from making new threads like "$0.55 Viagra! Please your wife! Financial independance! Porn! XXX! WoW Gold for $1!"
post #5093 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souper View Post
Can we require a minimum of like 2 posts to create a new topic? this should discourage those spammer bots from making new threads like "$0.55 Viagra! Please your wife! Financial independance! Porn! XXX! WoW Gold for $1!"

I am not so sure.. there are some flaccid SF members who need the help.
post #5094 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post
This is a quote, referring to me, from the New York being the least free state thread in CE. I await your judgment.
LOL. I'd say youre reasonably safe
post #5095 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post
I am not so sure.. there are some flaccid SF members who need the help.

we just had someone talk about "circulation problems" who might appreciate such an offer.
post #5096 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
I think I should at least keep some of my promises.

You're so fickle.
post #5097 of 9842
SField has a timeout?
post #5098 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
SField has a timeout?

Yeah, I saw it in the things that are pissing you off thread.
post #5099 of 9842
Why did it warrant a time out?

I'm pretty sure I've seen much worse round these parts. That said, the board isnt a democracy, so I guess its up to the puppet master.

K
post #5100 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
SField has a timeout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Canuker View Post
Yeah, I saw it in the things that are pissing you off thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
Why did it warrant a time out?

I'm pretty sure I've seen much worse round these parts. That said, the board isnt a democracy, so I guess its up to the puppet master.

K

I hope it's not just a time-out, but permanent. That dude provides as much to this forum as a mosquito does to humanity.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I