or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 337  

post #5041 of 9842
Nice.
post #5042 of 9842
Wow... so he can add gross misogyny to his long list of other attributes? Niiiice.
post #5043 of 9842
How about the next person who posts a boat shoe thread gets timed out?
post #5044 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
How about the next person who posts a boat shoe thread gets timed out?

what, you guys don't want to see my boat shoe porn???
post #5045 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I also fix misspelling in thread titles, because it bugs me. Unless it's by someone I think is dumb, then I leave it a while so they look dumber.
And I, for one, thank you for that.
post #5046 of 9842
Looks like PoloRalph, et. al. is back again as user RLPL...
post #5047 of 9842
Edit; nvm...
post #5048 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by binge View Post
Looks like PoloRalph, et. al. is back again as user RLPL...

Beat me to it.
post #5049 of 9842
post #5050 of 9842
Can we move the threads making fun of the newbies from the main forum?

Many 1st timer questions are legit. They're not all trolls.
post #5051 of 9842
Time to ban new member uuuio967 before he derails more posts.
post #5052 of 9842
ShyBoy is annoying as hell.
post #5053 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
ShyBoy is annoying as hell.

I know.Trolls that aren't funny should get banned. He's got to work out his shtick on some other forum and come back when he's ready for prime time. BOOOOORIING.
post #5054 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I know.Trolls that aren't funny should get banned. He's got to work out his shtick on some other forum and come back when he's ready for prime time. BOOOOORIING.

+1. Basically just this was my "edit; nvm" above, but I felt like maybe he'd simmer down now that he'd been called "out."
post #5055 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
ShyBoy is annoying as hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I know.Trolls that aren't funny should get banned. He's got to work out his shtick on some other forum and come back when he's ready for prime time. BOOOOORIING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
+1. Basically just this was my "edit; nvm" above, but I felt like maybe he'd simmer down now that he'd been called "out."
There is a reason I created this thread. People should use it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I