or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 324  

post #4846 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I'm not racist. I have a black friend!
post #4847 of 9842
post #4848 of 9842
J, what do I have to do to change my username? I know you're busy and I don't want to be a ninny, but make my week better by granting my wish
post #4849 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
J, what do I have to do to change my username?

I know you're busy and I don't want to be a ninny, but make my week better by granting my wish
What does you name mean anyway? I know I am missing something.
post #4850 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
What does you name mean anyway? I know I am missing something.
To RJ it means something, to me it means something else. It's one of those stories I tell and then at the end of it, people say "that's it?". I hate those stories.
post #4851 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
To RJ it means something, to me it means something else. It's one of those stories I tell and then at the end of it, people say "that's it?". I hate those stories.
Those stories are all I have!
post #4852 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
So, are you calling me a racist? Let's just be clear.
post #4853 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
So, are you calling me a racist? Let's just be clear.
I'm not calling you anything. Get a sense of humor.
post #4854 of 9842


Silverback, I suggest you just apologize and leave it at that.

Fok.
post #4855 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Silverback, I suggest you just apologize and leave it at that. Fok.
I'm sorry you called me a Monkey J!
post #4856 of 9842
Silverback
Rest in Peace

Born: 18 October 2008
Died: 25 February 2009

Aged 1107 posts.

We hardly knew ye Monkeyboy.
post #4857 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post

vanity flashback!
post #4858 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
J, what do I have to do to change my username? I know you're busy and I don't want to be a ninny, but make my week better by granting my wish
Don't do this. Your spirit name is your source of power. If you change it, you will be someone and something else. Something lesser.
post #4859 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Don't do this. Your spirit name is your source of power. If you change it, you will be someone and something else. Something lesser.
Will you sit shiva?
post #4860 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I'm sorry you called me a Monkey J!

First thread I've ever subscribed to. I don't want to miss this!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I