or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 280  

post #4186 of 9842
blueoakleyz has been banned. Here is a hint. Don't demand that I do anything, and don't threaten me via PM.

Fok.
post #4187 of 9842
Out of curiosity: Why was Coho banned?
post #4188 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
blueoakleyz has been banned. Here is a hint. Don't demand that I do anything, and don't threaten me via PM.

Fok.

ya been a while since we saw a meltdown like that
post #4189 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
ya been a while since we saw a meltdown like that

Is there a link to this?
post #4190 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemagic View Post
Out of curiosity: Why was Coho banned?

Coho got banned b/c people started bitching in this thread about how stupid he was. If I recall correctly, he started retaliating and it kept escalating to the point that he started talking shit to Fok over PM, or maybe it was in the thread. The end was very near after that.
post #4191 of 9842
I broached this topic before with one moderator, but now I want to get it out in the open, as I believe it has potential. Why not have a "Schooling, Business and Career" board on here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Coho got banned b/c people started bitching in this thread about how stupid he was. If I recall correctly, he started retaliating and it kept escalating to the point that he started talking shit to Fok over PM, or maybe it was in the thread. The end was very near after that.
Haha, I guess some people just don't learn.
post #4192 of 9842
Why did Fade To Black get banned?
post #4193 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post
Why did Fade To Black get banned?

He requested it.
post #4194 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemagic View Post
I broached this topic before with one moderator, but now I want to get it out in the open, as I believe it has potential. Why not have a "Schooling, Business and Career" board on here?
I dont hate that. I also think sports and travel deserve some kind of naming rights in the existing fora. Perhaps 'Entertainment, sports and culture" and "Fine living, Travel, Home, Design and Auto" or something...
post #4195 of 9842
Thread Starter 
How about "Fine living, Travel, Home, Design, Auto, Sports, Travel and Your Mom"
post #4196 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
Is there a link to this?
squirreled
post #4197 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
blueoakleyz has been banned. Here is a hint. Don't demand that I do anything, and don't threaten me via PM. Fok.
I think it was just a matter of time until all hell broke loose with this guy anyway, so this was probably a good idea just to send him on his way. A guy who admittedly says he is unemployed, anti-social, depressed, only bathes once a week, and thinks spending $100 for jeans is absolutely absurd probably wouldn't "mesh" well here... with the non-Ernest/Mandouche crowd, anyway.
post #4198 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
How about "Fine living, Travel, Home, Design, Auto, Sports, Travel and Your Mom"

Would that only cover references to Matt's Mom or everybody's Mom?
post #4199 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
blueoakleyz has been banned. Here is a hint. Don't demand that I do anything, and don't threaten me via PM.

Fok.

wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
I think it was just a matter of time until all hell broke loose with this guy anyway, so this was probably a good idea just to send him on his way.

A guy who admittedly says he is unemployed, anti-social, depressed, only bathes once a week, and thinks spending $100 for jeans is absolutely absurd probably wouldn't "mesh" well here... with the non-Ernest/Mandouche crowd, anyway.

I saw shades of Harry Lean and started avoiding his threads, except for the pancake one. I was rather proud as well about the responses to the "What do you DO" thread. Worthy of the best of DT - IMHO.
post #4200 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
wow.

I saw shades of Harry Lean and started avoiding his threads, except for the pancake one. I was rather proud as well about the responses to the "What do you DO" thread. Worthy of the best of DT - IMHO.

I rather liked Harry..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I