or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 28  

post #406 of 9842
Thread Starter 
It's been ultra fast for me all day.
post #407 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakozoid View Post
Hey guys. I just came across this site today and its totally ridiculous! You HAVE to check it out and it absolutely works! http://www.spam.com/?aff=951115

This is EXACTLY what this smiley was designed for.



Few things are as entertaining as a daft spammer posting on a thread pertaining to bannings and flushings
post #408 of 9842
[quote=freakozoid;463255]Hey guys. I just came across this site today and its totally ridiculous! You HAVE to check it out and it absolutely works! (link removed after lawyerdad got skewled by j) QUOTE]

The presence of this in this particular thread is kind of funny, imho.
post #409 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre View Post
This is EXACTLY what this smiley was designed for.



Few things are as entertaining as a daft spammer posting on a thread pertaining to bannings and flushings

Jinx.
post #410 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Jinx.

post #411 of 9842
Thread Starter 
That was awesome.

Please try not to quote links, it feeds the spam.
post #412 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
That was awesome.

Please try not to quote links, it feeds the spam.

'aight. Will do (I mean not do. Uhm, you know what I mean). Don't you sometimes wish that all these spammers were so polite as to post here first ?
post #413 of 9842
The "Tony Snow - Best Dressed Man in Washington" thread has gone bye-bye as it had gone from any sort of discussion about Snow, his clothing or his cancer, to ad hominem attacks on the administration and various SF members.
post #414 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post
The "Tony Snow - Best Dressed Man in Washington" thread has gone bye-bye as it had gone from any sort of discussion about Snow, his clothing or his cancer, to ad hominem attacks on the administration and various SF members.

Were there any time-outs or bannings(?) that resulted from that thread? Many of the posts seemed to be in violation of the new 'will be enforced' rules....
post #415 of 9842
I noticed on AskAndy that when you post pictures and "Preview Post," the images appear in the editing window. This is very very helpful. Would be great if we had that here.
post #416 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
That was awesome.

Please try not to quote links, it feeds the spam.

I didn't realize that - I'll be careful going forward.
post #417 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
I noticed on AskAndy that when you post pictures and "Preview Post," the images appear in the editing window. This is very very helpful. Would be great if we had that here.
Switch your editor mode to WYSIWYG mode - the button on the upper right of the grey editor box with a plain A and a Bold Italic Underlined A.
post #418 of 9842
Awesome. Thanks!
post #419 of 9842
Good riddance to Hxxxxx. When I saw his first post I said to myself, "Oh $h!t, please not here in SF."
post #420 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussel View Post
Good riddance to Hxxxxx. When I saw his first post I said to myself, "Oh $h!t, please not here in SF."

He's the anti-genius.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I